CHAPTER 42

Jisoo P.O.V
"I love you." said Taehyung. Oh freak! I must have felt my heart coming out my chest and I just lost it. I had my mind completely blank nothing in it. Nothing. I wanted to reply but words weren't helping me right now.

I was speechless. I couldn't just do anything. Jisoo is it a yes? Or is it a no? Will he change? Will he be in danger if I say yes? Will he be hurt if I say no? I couldn't decide. I gaped out for a whole minute.

"You don't have to reply." he said as it kind of relieved me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran to my room. I couldn't sleep very well that night. I would say yes. But was I worthy enough for him? I don't know, let's just sleep.
"Mommm" shouted Nayeon. I ran towards her room. While I was running I bumped into Taehyung but I ignored that and still ran.

"What is it? Are you okay?" I asked as soon as I entered the room.
"I had a nightmare!" she said. I could see her shivering.
"Aww it's okay." I said as I sat next to her.
"So what did you see?" I asked
"Mom, I saw my mom. My real mom." she said

"Irene?" I asked. She nodded.
"How is that a nightmare?" I asked Her
"She died." she said looking down
"I'm sorry..." I said
"Dad killed her." she said to which my eyes widened. She got a dream about the truth?

"See Jisoo my mom, I know my real mother is dead. The doctor told me that day and I understood I was at the hospital. Yes, I was scared until you came there. I was happy when you comforted me. I know mom did not go on a job trip. I know she left this world but I really miss her." She said not crying. Tears dropped down my eyes too. I pulled into a hug. She hugged me tight too.

"I love you mommy." she said while hugging me.
"I love you too baby." I said
"Now sleep! " I said and put her to sleep. She slept in a second. I exited the room and I saw Taehyung there out standing leaning on the wall. Damn he looked good.

"Can you say I love you to me too? You ignorer." he said I burst into laughter
"You can make me laugh any time. Ignorer?" I asked and started laughing again.
"Why is that wrong?" He asked
"Nothing." I said still controlling my laugh.

"Stop laughing. I'm confessing my love for you and all you do is laugh at me??" He asked and that made me shut up.
"Seriously Jisoo!" he said and he was disappointed, he was leaving so I ran behind him and held his hand.
"Listen," I said
"Not now Jisoo..." he said and was walking off.

"I love you." I said
"What?" He said as his face lit up.
"Don't make me say that again, I don't want to." I said
"Why?" He asked

"It's weird somehow. But I don't know if I am worthy enough to love someone as pure as you..." I said looking down in disappointment.
"Only someone else can tell you your worth and according to me, you're worthiness can be put into numbers or letters, because you're so precious that even calling you precious is just one percent out of infinity, that's how much I love you. ." He said as he lifted up my chin by his index finger.

"Aww thank you!" I said as I hugged him.
"So we are a thing now?" He asked
"Yes we are. It is 10, we will wake up Nayeon by 10:30 for her birthday party and she has a holiday tomorrow too." I said
"But we did not do any arrangements!" Taehyung said now worried.

"Who said?" I asked
"That is what I needed my alone time for." I said
"Oh wait, ohhh now I get it!!" he said as the realization hit him that I was here only to plan for Nayeon's birthday.

"But where is it, the decorations?" He asked
"The secret house!" I said cheerfully.
"Who are coming?" I asked
"Jin and namjoon, some of Nayeon's friends and ya. I think that is it..." I said.

Don't forget to vote ✨

**Word Count - 738**

                                                                                           Lots Of Love ❤️
                                                                                              Bubbles!