CHAPTER 15

Taehyung P.O.V

I went to my house and packed up everything since I had to shift to Ms. Jisoo's house. I cut my electricity and everything . I was not very excited to go there since I knew she was going to scare me till I die by seeing what happened today. I mean no girl would do that. She is different. I wonder what she does to have such a big house.

It was 1 o clock and I still could not finish my packing. Ugh! I picked up Nayeon from school and Jisoo's mom fed Nayeon lunch and I played with her. At 4:00 I put Nayeon to sleep and headed out to pack my bags. I packed all of them by 5:00 and started shifting to my new house. To be honest, I could fit my whole house into that one room. The beautiful chandelier, the large tv, the everything just so beautiful.

"Busy admiring the room?" someone facing my back asked
"Huh? How did you come home? It is just 5:30." I said as I saw it was Jisoo, no Ms.Jisoo.
"You know it all depends on my work schedule. Someday I might come at 12:00 in the afternoon and some day maybe even at 2:00 at night!" she said

"What job do you do?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my stomach
"Uh uh y yo you wi-will know some some day" she said stuttering. As she was about to leave the room, I held her wrist and stopped her
"What job do you do?" I asked her seriously

"This is how you treat your miss?" She asked angrily to which I left her wrist and said sorry.
"You will know what I do when I tell you and I will tell you when I trust you enough Kim Taehyung so control yourself." she said and left the room. I kept looking down.

It was 5:45 and for some reason I already finished setting up my new room. I went down and saw Miss.Jisoo listening to music. She looked so cute! (Picture above ^^)

"Taehyung" she shouted. I again got lost in her. Oh tae what is wrong with you???
"Yes mam" I said
"What the heck. This better be your last time looking at me like that. I know I am beautiful but you do not have to be so weird about it." she said and did a tiny miny hair flip

"Sorry" I said
"Your stupid sorry does not change anything" she said
"I'm sorry" I said
"It is Kinda cute though" she said whispering but I heard it

"Thanks" I said smiling
"Yah! Do you have gifted ears or what?" She asked.
"Ding Dong" rang the doorbell
"Open it. I called Jennie." she said. I did not know who Jennie was but as soon as I opened the door I recognized her.

It was her. The girl I spilled coffee on. Oh no!
"What the heck are you doing here?" she said giving me a tight punch
"Jennie!!!" Jisoo shouted as she got up her sofa and came towards me.
"I called him here." Jisoo added.
I was bleeding because of the hard punch the coffee girl gave me.

Don't forget to vote ✨

A/N : Evil me! Perfect time to end a part! ;)

*Word Count : 565*

Lots of Love ❤️
Bubbles!!