CHAPTER 18

Taehyung P.O.V

It is morning, no it is night. What, do I have to wake up at 7 am in the morning?? Ugh! Whatever. Today, Mina is not here so I have to wake Jisoo up.
Q1) Am I excited??
Ans. Yes, very much.

I went to Jisoo's room.

She looks so adorable while sleeping. Aish Taehyung what is wrong with you? Do what you are here for.
"Good morning ma'am..." I said as I opened the curtains
"Ugh! Taehyung again in my dreams?? God please ssssttttooooppppp" she shouted as she put the pillow on her face.

I come in her dream?? 😏

"It is not a dream, it is real, you idiot." I said going towards her bed
"Let me tell you, you look better in real life." she said as she sat on the bed
"You-" I was about to say something when she said

"Oh look, The bandage is there too!" she said touching the bandage on my cheek.
"Wait, why aren't you disappearing?" She asked to which I tried really hard to control my laugh and I was successful.
"I am real." I said to which she pinched herself
"Ouch!!" She screamed

I saw her and she was tomato red (or maybe even redder). I wanted to tease her so bad but after all, she was my miss. Therefore, I said "Stop dreaming about me." and I left the room. I forgot to give her the letter.

"Here, something Mina wrote for you..." I said and left the room. Again I forgot to give her the towel.
"And here is your towel." I said and left again.

Jisoo P.O.V

"I am so sorry to ignore you from now onwards Taehyung but I really messed up here." I said to myself before leaving the room.

Taehyung P.O.V

"Hey!" I said as I saw Jisoo come out of her room.
"Control." she said to herself whispering but I heard it somehow. I left her maybe she was feeling shy after what she just did this morning. It is common. She wrote something on a piece of paper.

She took her bag and said "Read the letter." without even looking at me opened the main door and left. I ran downstairs and read the letter. It said,

"Hey! Umm four things to say no write-
First : Drop Nayeon to school. Make sure she has her bag.
Second : The car key is on the table in your room.
Third : Congratulations! The car you will drive for dropping Nayeon to school today is your new car.
Four : Never ever call me an idiot again
Hate,
Jisoo"

I ran to my room and saw that the car key was of a Porsche!!
"How rich is this lady??" I asked myself. Actually She herself had a limousine, Porsche, BMW and a MCLaren. Like seriously, what job does she do?

"Taetae, what are you doing here?" Nayeon asked.
"Do you have your school bag packed?" I asked.
"Yes I do." she said.
"Today taetae will drop you to school!" I said picking her up.

"Yaayyyyyyy!!" she said to which I smiled a bit. I dropped her to school and sat scrawling through my Insta page and received a message from my best friend, Jungkook.

Kookie🍪 : Hi Baby Lion

TaeTae : Hey Cookie!

Kookie 🍪: Why did you not message me? It has been 3 days. Do you even love me anymore or you like someone else and forgot about me?? 😡

TaeTae : Nope! I remember you and I won't ever forget you my love!

Kookie 🍪: So why did you not message me since so many days? Last I remember, you couldn't live without me for a single hour...

TaeTae : Just got a new job!

Kookie 🍪: So will you forget me if you get a new job??

TaeTae : Never Sweetheart!

Kookie 🍪: Whose house do you work in?

TaeTae : Kim Jisoo

Kookie 🍪 : Mmm sounds like you forgot me because you love her...

TaeTae : Shut up! I don't love her!

Kookie 🍪: Enemies??

TaeTae : No?

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count - 674*

Lots Of Love ❤️
Bubbles!!