FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
vampire & puking guts

LIZZIE, MG, AND KATELYN WALK OUT OF THE SCHOOL to find Kaleb

LIZZIE, MG, AND KATELYN WALK OUT OF THE SCHOOL to find Kaleb. They walked around the back where they find Hope and Landon standing in front of Kaleb. 

"Great. Hope's already here." Lizzie said as she looked at Katelyn and MG. They ignore her as Kaleb steps forward, looking at MG. 

"I thought we were cool, bruh." 

"Don't 'bruh' him." Lizzie snapped. "Second place or not, we know you killed Dana." 

Katelyn slapped her forehead. "Wait. Dana's dead?" Hope asked her and she nodded. 

"Dr. Saltzman said they found her dead from a vampire bite." MG told her. 

They all looked at Kaleb. "I didn't kill her, so y'all need to get the hell outta my face." He said. He vamped away but Lizzie siphoned from MG, holding out her hand in front of her, eye level, palm facing the vampire. Kaleb stopped and held his ears, screaming. 

"Come on, guys, let's go." Lizzie said. "It's hero time." She started to walk over to where Kaleb was. 

"To the blondemobile." Hope and Katelyn said at the same time as they followed her with the other two close behind. 

Lizzie put her hand down when they were close enough. "Not so fast, Kaleb." The younger girl said. 

He stood up and looked at them. "I told you, all I did was feed. Torture me all you want to, but my answer's gonna remain the same... because I didn't kill Dana." 

Katelyn's eyes caught on something moving in the forest behind Kaleb. Her eyes glowed gold and the vampire held up his hands. 

"Woah, dawg. Chill. I told you I didn't--" 

"Shut up." Katelyn said as she walked past him. She went towards the forest right when her phone rang. She took it out of her pocket and answered it. "Hello?" 

"A fucking witch tried to incinerate me!" Dr. Saltzman yelled into the phone making Katelyn wince. Then what he said registered. 

"Wait, did you say witch?" 

"Uh-huh. She came looking for you. I wouldn't tell her where you were and she tried to set me on fire!" He said. 

Katelyn backed away from the woods. "Okay, where are you? We'll meet up with you." 

"No no. I think she's still chasing me. You stay as far away from me as you can, got it?

"Alaric--" 

"Understand?!" He demanded. 

"Fine!" Katelyn shouted. "But if you get burned alive I will kill you." She ended the call and turned towards the group. "We need to find Sasha quickly."