FORTY ONE

WARNING: minor death/gore

CHAPTER FORTY ONE
masquerade ball pt. 2

"Find  one,kill themall"- hope mikaelson

"Find  
one,
kill them
all"
- hope mikaelson

PEOPLE FROM ALL AROUND town have come for the event, having heard of the famous Mikaelson Ball held many years ago. The students of the Salvatore school are all dressed in fancy clothing, mingling with Mystic Falls High students and other people of the town. 

The Mikaelsons are all dressed to perfection, like always. Their clothing was the best and richest price it could be, their hair styled to their wanted look. They didn't look a day over a thousand.

"Your girl sure through a good party," Jed said as he buttoned his coat. Katelyn smiled slightly, she sure did

The lights made the place look golden. The chandelier in the middle of the stairs dangled and sparkled. 

"Remember the masquerade ball we had, Stefan?" Katherine asked as she interlocked her and Katelyn's arms. 

"I do," he replied, looking at the place in awe, "but at the time, we were fighting with you and you had killed an innocent girl." 

Katherine waved him off, "the past is in the past." 

Landon rolled his eyes, fixing his mask so it covered more of his face. 

"You all remember the plan?" Katelyn questioned, beginning to guide Katherine further into the building. She had disguised their scents and from first glance, you wouldn't recognize any of them. Magic does come in handy sometimes. 

"Find one, kill them all," Hope muttered as Stefan took her outside. 

Katelyn and Katherine move through the crowds of people, taking in everybody's outfits and their masks. "I'd say we're the most fashionable here," Katherine says, smoothing a hand over her dress. 

Katelyn chuckled, glancing over at her parents, her aunts, and her uncles. "I wouldn't be so sure about that, Luv," she nodded to the Mikaelson's standing in the corner and Katherine followed her gaze. 

The vampire hummed, "I guess you're right. We can go with second best." Katelyn rolled her eyes fondly, shooting the younger woman a small smile. 

"Alright, begin phase A," Katelyn said. Katherine nodded and drifted away from her. She saw Jed hed upstairs, Landon head to the dining room, and Griffin head to the kitchen. Katelyn made her way into the ballroom where a lot more of the larger groups were. 

The scent of blood wafted into her nose. The room was filled with werewolves, witches, and humans. 

Phase A: Compel all of the humans to block out any supernatural phenomenon AKA the mysterious deaths that will happen.