Have you seen my best friend? ... oh wait nvrm

chapter 6

Vic POV

I walked  on to the tour bus to grab my hoodie for tonight. The guys said  they’d meet me at the  bbq pit.  Not really sure why they didn’t just come and wait for me to grab my stuff. either way,  i  really hopped  to find Tammy on here getting ready, but I guess she was still packing the  tent up.  This was the first day we had gone without saying good morning to each other. 

Just then I heard a  noise in the  back room. Maybe Tam was here.   It was dark when I walked through the  bunk area , I could make out a  female figure. 

“Hey there  hot stuff, how goes it?”  I said as I wrapped my arms around her. 

“You think I'm hot?”    the voice squealed  then giggled. 

My  stomach dropped,  this wasn’t Tammy.

“Oh shit, I'm sorry I thought you were someone else”   my  voice stuttered as  I looked for the light switch.  Flipping it on to find a  cute bleach blond girl standing in front of me. Her eyes where big and blue, she had one a very tight short  dress that made her boobs poop out..  But those eyes.

Her face fell.

“Oh, you thought I was Tam? Is she your girlfriend?”

Still  lost in those eyes I managed to say no.

“Good, cause I think your cute.” 

This was the girl Tam wanted  Jaime to warn me about,  I don't know why?. She didn’t seem so bad, she  was gorgeous.

We ended up talking for a bit. I found Ashley to be really funny. 

“So, when are  we going tonight?” Ashley smiled and took a step closer lightly touching my arm. 

SLAM

I broke eye contact with Ashley to see  Tam stand there  looking at us. 

I felt instant guilt and  naturally I ran up to her  pulling her into a hug.

She had been smoking.

Before I could say anything she walked away and went for a shower.

Emerging from the  back room 30 minutes later.   I felt my heart  speed up. What was with these girls and dresses tonight?.  Where they trying to kill me?

Tam, had her  hair teased and had smoky make up on, she wore  a tight strapless black dress.  It barley covered her  butt. She walked out without glancing at me. 

Forgetting Ashley was there I ran after her.

“TAM….TAMMY SLOW DOWN !… .TAMM!”  I  ran to catch up with her.

“Yes, Victor?”  Her voice was venomous.   what was her  problem?    

“Whats wrong? I haven't seen you all day”

“Nothing , I'm late for this party. Wheres Ashley?”

“I… “  I forgot about her. 

I stooped and  looked back to see Ashley  walking fast to catch up.  Turning back to Tam only to find that she had walked off again.

At the party I couldn’t  find her, it was like  Tam vanished.  

“You seem distracted baby?” Ashley  lightly  turned my chin so I could look back at her.

I smiled.