Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night

Chapter 43

Vic POV.

Mike :  Where are you?  The party is going to start  in  10 minutes.

Mike: Vic, you better not flop on this.

Tony: Dude! Where are you?  

Jaime :  VICTOR ! THIS IS YOUR MOTHER, I DEMAND YOU COME TO TAM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!.. But really dude you have to show.

Mike: Your  going to ruin every chance with her if you don’t show up. IF I FIND OUT YOUR WITH THAT SLUT, YOUR DISOWNED  VICTOR FUENTES

My in box was going nuts, getting text from all the guys. I knew I should go, I wanted to. I even dragged my ass back to our bus and showered. But,.. But then she came over.

“Victor, turn your phone off, I cant hear the movie” Ashley's head  laid on my lap as we watched some chick flick. I don’t even know what its called, I didn’t care.

My fingres itched to text my band back. My gut was screaming at me to go get changed. my brain was telling me to kick her out, out for good and  go to my best friends birthday.  But something was still keeping me in my seat.

“Vic, isn’t this movie great?  Are you enjoying our time together?  Its like we never have time for ourselves anymore , since your friends are always around.  Its so peaceful.”  she wouldn’t stop talking.  Blocking her out I turned back to my  phone.

I saw photos being uploaded on instagram by  Kellin, Matt and everyone else that was at the party.

Pictures of flip cup,  the guys in the hot tub.  Jaime posted  all of Nona Jackie's food and of Nona.  How I missed  Nona.  I felt  sad, guilty.  I should be there,  Heck!  I should have been the first one to say happy birthday to her. I have to leave.

Just then my  heart constricted in my chest. There was a picture of Tammy with a  beer in one hand and cake in the other with a paper birthday hat on. She was gorgeous, in her black  bikini.  I felt a smile pull on my lips just seeing how happy she was in the picture. 

Without thinking I sat up causing Ashley to fall on the floor.

“HEY! Where do you think your going? You just fully pushed me on the floor!. Are you even listening to me?!”  she yelled at me from the front lounge.

Still ignoring her  I slipped into a  pair of  army colours cargo shorts and a white tee.  Then running to the bathroom to check if I looked okay. 

“where are you going?”  Ashley stood in the bathroom door way with her hands on her hips.

“I have to  leave, im sorry”

“Where? ! Are you running of to your  little friends birthday?”  she  asked in a bitchy tone.  Which was getting on my nerves.

“Its  none of  your business” I spat. 

“It's soo my  business, your  my boyfriend. Whats your business is my business.  Its how relationships work”  starting to raise her voice.

“Really? Cause  the  last time I checked. You don’t tell me where you are half the time. You show up when ever you want and ive never been on your bus” raising my  voice to match hers. She looked taken back from my sudden out bust.

I just walked right by her to grab my hat on the table and keys.

Vic: im on my way