Brawl Bitch

Chapter  17

Tamm POV

I had  left  Asking Alexandria's bus and came straight to the tent, I was going to avoid  my  bus at all cost today, until I knew Vic for sure wouldn’t be there. I knew he saw me and Danny last night. Maybe he came to apologize.  either way I didn’t want to see him today. 

It was past noon and my slutty helper still hasn’t arrived.  It was  quiet  so I decided to  organize a few boxes.

“Oi love!”  my head shot up as  I heard the  sexy British accent above me.  Danny  stood leaning over the table  looking down at me smiling.

“I knew  id find you here” 

Feeling embarrassed that I was down on my knees, he probably thinks I was hiding.

“Yup, here I am.  Doing merch.”  my voice was a  bit shaky.  I was now standing up looking at my reflection in his sun glasses.

His  smile never left his face.

“I  came to return your sweater.   Seems that Cinderella ran off this morning without her sweater and didn’t care to tell me which band she had come with.”

My  heart was  hammering in my chest. He was so hot.  Flashes of last night popped in my head. I was in such daze this morning that I didn’t even noticed that I walked out with my sweater missing.

“ Thanks, sorry that I left so early. But as  you see, I had to be here” 

He held out my sweater for me to take it, when I placed my hand around  he grabbed it and  pulled me close.

“I think you owe me for running off. Maybe dinner??” he whispered in my ear.  His words where hypnotising , all I could do was nod. 

He kissed my check. 

“Oh, and  we're on in 30.”  he winked and walked off.

Shit I forgot I had to sing today, I was starting to fee nauseous.

“Hun, close your mouth before you swallow a fly”

That annoying voice slapped me  back to reality.

“So, that’s where you ran off to last night. Hes cute. Hes the singer  from Asking Alexandria right?” 

“Yea”  was all I could manage.  

“Well, you know Vic was pretty  upset, no thanks to you. He drank a whole bottle of  Jack”

Wait, what?

“He did what?”  now she  got my attention.

“ He came running to me last night over you.  Damn kid wouldn’t shut up about the fight and  how  he always does so much for you.  You’re a terrible person. But please keep it up.”

“Keep it up? For your information  the  fight between  Vic and  I, is  between  Vic and I. you have no right to get in this.”

“Yes I do,  cause im the one  he comes to. The one he trusts and tells all his  problems too  All this guy ever does is stress out about you and then  run after you to clean your mess.  You’re selfish bitch, i bet he named that album  Selfish Machines after you ”

 This girl was getting on my nerves.

“Don’t call me  a bitch, SLUT! “

“IM A SLUT??  ME?  SAYS THE GIRL WHO'S SLEEPING WITH DANNY WORSNOP!”

“  SHUT UP YOU  BLEACH BLOND ENERGIZER PLAY BOY BUNNY SLUT. I BET  YOU WERE OFF TODAY  FLIRTING WITH GUYS, MAYBE EVEN SLEEPING WITH THEM”

By  now we had  a crowd forming around us,  some  guys were even starting a  chant 

FIGHT, FIGHT ,FIGHT ,FIGHT!

“I WAS SLEEPING WITH A  MUSICIAN, YOUR BEST FRIEND TO BE EXACT, YOU ALCOHOLIC BITCH”

 She was  sleeping with …Vic?.  He came running to her last night.  After seeing  Danny and I. Vic ,  he …cant…be.  The  Bra. That was hers

I hate lost it at that point.  

I leaped for her  throat, we crashed to the floor.  She might have been taller then me but when I was mad, I was mad. 

My  punches where  flying  left, right and center. Until I was  being pulled off.

Amrs  locked around me  holding my  hands down. I kicked and screamed.

“Shh, calm down . TAMMY  CALM THE FUCK DOWN!” 

  Mike was  carrying me away. Trying to struggle but his arms around me only go tighter.

 Finally I had given up trying to get out of his lock. Sudden exhaustion hit and I let me body go limp in his grasp.

“if I let go will you promise to stay here and tell me what happened?”

I nodded, letting my head hang.  I felt his arms loosen.

Tears blurred my vision and I turned around crashing into mikes chest.  He held me close .  He held me close as I cried.