Surprise birthday

I SWEAR THERE WILL BE  MORE OF VIC!! I PROMISE!!  ...dont hate, this could be long and boring D:

Chapter 42

Cass Pov

“Tammy!! Tammy!”  I called as I  skipped out of  mine and Mikes room towards Tams room.

It was a long hall way, with  hard wood floors.

“Tammy! Are you ready to go shopping?!”   I called again, mainly because  I was excited and announcing to the guys in their  rooms that we were leaving so they could set  up, and partly  because  I was  lost on to what room was hers.

“Im Ready”  I heard a  voice sing from the last room.

Bingo.

I slid to a  stop right in front of the open  door, and my mouth dropped.

Her room was gigantic. It had to be a master bedroom.  Her walls were a soft purple with white wooden furniture.  Her  queen size bed sat to the right with the head board against the wall   near the walk out balcony that over looked the never ending forest. The view was breath taking.  The other half of the room there was a small fire place with a comfortable love  seat in front and another flat screen that hung above.  

Tammy walked out of the bathroom with her straightner in hand.

“Sorry im just fixing my hair” she smiled.

I just nodded walking over to the large bay window in the sitting room.

“This room is king of over the top, right?”  she spoke making me tear my eyes from the view. 

She had on a pair of ripped jean shorts and a white tank. Her hair was  left long and straight.

“Its  gorgeous, I wouldn’t ever leave.”

She  laughed. “with my grandma its  possible.”

I scanned around the room again, noticing  her  walk-in closet and  small desk to the side with a laptop on it. A shelf hung above with pictures of her and the guys and her family. The one that stood out the most was one of her and  Vic. They had to be  20 at the time. Both were  younger.  It looked like it was taken right after a show, vic's hair was shorter then, his arms weren’t as muscular and his face held no sign of age. Not like it did now, but you could just tell he  grew up.  Tammy's hair was  shoulder length with full bangs hiding her hazel eyes. She was still thin as ever but the smile on her  face made her glow. His arm was around her shoulders and her, around his waist.  They looked so happy and cute together.  It made me sad to think how much it hurt them both right now to be in this never ending  drama.

“you okay?” Tammy stood beside me looking at me with concern.

“I… im fine”  quickly smiling at her.

Her eyes  searched mine for a bit but she smiled and went into her  closet, returning with a pair of combat boots.

“That picture, it was after their first show. He signed the back and everything for me, as a joke.”   

She  didn’t look at me as she spoke, I didn’t  move to look behind the picture. Just left it as is.

“Let’s go shopping?”

I nodded and we walked out.

“We're leaving Nona!” Tammy called before  walking out the door and locking it behind us.

The  car ride there was a blast, the  dirty  roads out of the acres was so much fun. We blast Of mice &Men as Tam's  jeep tackled the uneven road.