Up all night

chapter16

VIC pov

“Oh Vic”  she let a  moan  as I kissed her  neck.  My body was straddling her as my hands held back her wrist.  Trapping her down as I had my way.    Every now and then a  soft moan would escape her lips,  if only  she knew what it did to me.  

Letting go of her wrist she  held my  face bringing it  closer to hers. Our  lips crashed, it was an instant hunger.  Her tongue entered my mouth as our kiss grew faster.  Nibbling on my bottom lip, it was now my turn to let out a moan.  My eyes fluttered  open to see her eyes  huge and  full of lust and hunger. Switching positions she sat on my  pelvic area, smiling .   She knew what she was doing to me. My  hands  crept up from her  hips  pulling her forward to slip up her sides, taking  off that shirt.  I was dying to rip it off from the start.   She  sat back  now  taking her arm out of the sleeve and  throwing it  someone on the floor.  Her  hands slid down  crawling at the hem of my  shirt.  Slowly  she pulled at it. I could feel her cool finger on my torso.  Sitting up I let her pull it off. The smile that danced on her  lips was devilish.  I wanted those lips. 

Holding myself up with one hand the other cupped her face bring out lips together once again. My hands tangled in her hair as  hers  searched my now naked chest.  It felt so good as she  ran her  fingers up and down , getting lower each time.  I let out a moan, feeling her  smile as she  yet again bit my  lip. 

I flipped her over .  She  looked up at me pleading to give her more. Letting her have it, my hands undid her her skinnies  pulling them off then  coming back up to kiss her neck, shoulder. This time her moan grew  louder

“VIc”  her  voice was heaven to me.  My heart was hammering in my chest, she knew it too.

“Tammy”

I jolted awake. Sweat was  dripping down my face. My heart slaming against  my rib cage. 

It was a dream, only a dream.   Taking a few deep breaths I swung my legs out of the bunk. My feet hit the cool floor, then something else. Looking down I noticed my shirt was on the floor, and my pants.  

I was  standing there in my boxers.  Did I really have sex?  I swear  I was dreaming.

Just then a  noise came from the  front.  I really had  no idea what had happen last night.  All I remember is  grabbing that whiskey and leaving,  wanting to be alone.  Clearly I wasn’t alone. 

My  palms started to swear and my pulse was racing, all I could think of was my  dream.

Foot steps were getting closer.  

The door started to open.

“Vic?, your awake”  she exclaimed.

It was Ashley, I exhaled slowly. 

“im awake”  giving her a smile, Ashely  walked in and have me a  hug.

“ I made  breakfast,  I hope  you would stay and eat with me before I have to go”  she pulled away and smiled up at me. 

Flashes of last night  popped through my head.  We had sex,  I was drunk. 

“Let's eat” 

side  note :  if no one  got the title , its a song  from Alex Clare.. i honestly  cant  think of title names if my life depended on it.