t I can't save the world from the creatures that don't die

We had been on the road  since  6am  and  had just arrived in  Montreal. Luckily doors didn’t open till noon so Cass and I had time to still set up our tent. The guys were  asleep when we arrive. Vic  hadn’t  come out  of his bunk since I got on the bus. It was alright by me, I wouldn’t know what to say to him.

It was a hot day and I could feel myself on edge.  My  mind was being clustered by the  thoughts that kept me awake last night and  I was starting to loose it. Maybe my lack of sleep wasn’t helping me either.

“Tam do you want some water?” Cass stood beside  me as I tore open new  boxes of  tees.

I shook my  head and carried on.

“Its hot out, maybe you should”  I was getting slightly annoyed.  I just wanted these  tees  out of the box and sorted, there was no time to have water. 

“Tammy!”  she spoke louder causing my hand to slip with the  exacto knife, cutting my  other  hand.

Bitch! CUNT ! HOLY MOTHER OF DIRTY PILE OF DONKEY SHIT!” I yelled   getting a  few dirty looks from people passing by.

“Tammy, im so sorry! Are you okay?”  Cas panicked grabbed a  tee and wrapped it around my bleeding hand, applying  pressure on it.

“Goddamn it Cas! , why the hell would you yell if I said no the first time! If you spent more time working and less time asking me  if I was stupid water  wed be fully set up by  now!”  I was yelling.   I had hit my breaking point and just snapped. Sadly though it was at Cas, who did nothing wrong but be there at the wrong time. 

She just looked at me and nodded. Taking in every bit  of my shit that was coming out of my mouth.

“I mean  if I could I wouldn’t even be here right now, im so sick of this!. Im sick of the heat!, im sick of boys!  im sick of  people wanting answers all the damn time!. I  sick and tired of warped!”    I snatched my hand away from Cas and walked to the back of the tent to have more privacy. As I paced around , having  random out bust of anger and  begin to kick what ever was in my way. 

“Whoa calm down there Tam, that’s my amp” 

“Yeah well  I don’t give a damn right now  Jaime, its here and its in my way”

Jaime stood there with his hands up in defence.

“What  did you do to your hand?”

“Whats with the questions today! I clearly cut it!”   waving my hands in his face as if  the  blood soaked shirt wasnt enough.

“Oh okay”  his voice  lowered  as he wen to go join Cas up front.

“Whats with her?”   I could hear them talking.

“Shes just tired and stressed. Let her cool down”   at least Cas  understood. 

I hated that I yelled at her but I was at my  breaking point. I just wanted to leave.  

Vic pov.

I sat on the couch with my eyes closed and the ice pack on my cheek.  Listening to Danny  be dragged through the house and  Tammy  in tears. I  didn’t know what felt worst.  My face taking a  pounding or that I just messed up everything with her. 

I listened to Tam kick him out, the  pain in her voice telling him to go and her sobs she let  out once the door was closed.   Was  it  bad that I felt happy that he was gone?