Another bottle down

Chapter 39

Tam pov

I hated saying goodbye to Tony, It  felt like he was going on  tour for months again and I was  left back to just wait.  He  insisted on walking me to my  new sleeping  quarters but I assured him I was fine.  He finally gave in and  pulled me into a  tight hug , kissing my cheek and walked away. 

I sat at the bench for awhile after watching him leave. The sun had set and Warped was packed up. Slowly buses emptied out of the  park, driving off to  Toronto.  I was  excited to see my grandma.  We would have the day off before  the stress of  Warped started up again until the end  of the month.  My  mind was on over  drive, debating  rather  or not, I could  handle a few more weeks of this. I was on the verge of a break down, ive  had them before. I knew how I got.  Only, I had vic to Calm be down before. This time I needed to stop this break down from happening on my own.  Maybe  I should  stay with my grandma for a bit? 

My mind ran over everything that happened this  summer,  it was the worst ever. Well, there was  a lot of  fun times.  Like meeting  the guys in Sleeping with Sirens and Memphis may fire.  Watching all the cool sets, and the  parties.  Not to mention Danny. 

Speaking of Danny, I have  to ask him something.

I hadn’t seen him all day, though  I was left to sleep while my poor  boyfriend had to  preform after a long night of driving. 

“Did you every wonder that maybe  all these fights are happening  because you guys actually have stronger feelings  for each other?”

Tony's voice shot through my head.  I had thought  of this on numerous occasions. But Vic and I didn’t, it was impossible. We had  been friends since ever, it was  our secret agreement to never be  more then what we  were.  To avoid complication.  Complication like the crap that was going on.

Shit.

This  isn’t.. It cant.  Just because  I hate his girlfriend. Does not mean I have  feelings for him like that. 

But at the same time, we did act like a couple. People would make comments all the time. When that fan asked if we were dating, and he said no, never. Maybe that’s why I felt hurt?

Those odd feelings I was getting when he could come see me?.

No!

I was always happy to see my best friend,  he doesn’t feel anything for me. He thinks im a sickly, im a  burden to him. Im the worst friend ever to him. 

Ugh, I need a drink.

“Oi! Tam, We're  leaving!”  I heard Ben  call from across the field.  I slowly made my  way over to him, still letting my head and my heart fight with each other.

“you  okay, love?” he stood and watched me pass right by him and on to the bus. He followed closing the door so the driver could leave.

“Im okay, just still really tired. Is there anymore Jack?” 

I knew I wasn’t convincing but he walked over and grabbed a bottle from the cabinet.

I thanked him as he  handed me the bottle, sitting down on the  couch across from me.

“Danny's up, he;s just having a shower.  Hows the foot?”

“Its okay, I cant feel it”

He laughed. 

“I wonder why” indicating to the bottle of jacks in my hand.

I  gave him a smile  and   put the bottle to my  lips. Letting the liquid run down my throat burning and warming up my insides. Leaving me  feeling numb.