As ready as ill ever be

chapter 2

“Tam, Tammy wake up” I was  being shook,  I hated being woken up so I tried  swatting the person away, but my hand was caught and  next thing  I knew I was dragged off the bed and on to the floor with a thump.

“Ugh what was that for?”  I sat up rubbing my head.  Mike  stood above me smirking.

“That was your wake up call.  I honestly don’t even know how you always end up in my brother’s bed”  he held  his hand down to help me up.

“Its just that comfy I guess. OH MY GOD MIKE! What time is it??!”

My  eyes widened as I noticed outside was dark.

“That’s why im here, are you ready? We're leaving in an hour!” 

I didn’t even have time to answer him I was running down the hall.

“Nice hair by the way, Tumble weed” Mike called  through the house.  I noticed the guys in the  kitchen but was out the door before one of them could say anything. 

 I arrived at my house and  threw all my belongings into my  suit case, then ran to the bathroom. I was horrified with the girl I was staring at in the mirror.  I should of  never fell asleep with wet hair.  One side of my head,  was sticking up and had a huge dent in it. The back of my head was a massive  knot. 

It took about 20 minutes to fix my hair. Then another  to straighten it out.  I checked over my things and glanced at myself in the mirror one more time, sighing. 

This is going to be one crazy summer,  I admit  I was kind of nervous. Being able  to meet a lot of bands and  go to crazy parties. i've  never shared living quarters with all four of the guys before. Where would I run to  if I needed to escape the madness? .   I needed my space.  My dad would have been so happy for me.  My mom,  well we had a fight  when I told her this morning. What  scared me the most was about Warped was that  I didn’t want to fight with Vic.

“Hey, are you ready?”   Vic spoke softly from the door way of my  bedroom, taking me out of my train of thought.

I smiled  hiding every emotion that was  showing on my  face.

“ As ready as  ill ever be.”