Passionately dancing with brooms

chapter 24

Vic pov

 ( i dont understand why theres so many spaces :S )

I had fallen asleep easily last night.  Like old times, I had my best friend beside me.

Feeling her slowly slide of my chest I grabbed her  wrist making her  flip over.

We were face to face now.  I couldn’t help but smirk as  I looked at her  flushing cheeks.

“Where do you think your going?  Teasing her.  We had a day on the road and  I wanted to spend it all with her.

“My side is numb thanks to you”  she stuck out her  tongue trying to hide that she was a bit  flustered. 

“is that so? You know you didn’t have to sleep on me”  she knew it too, but I was glad she did. she rolled her eyes.

Failing at  pushing me  off , her  arms  fell against the mattress 

“Pop tart!” she pouted.   Tam was adorable, if I didn’t have self control I would of kissed her.

Wait!?  No I told her and  myself that  I was done. Ashley, think of Ashely.

Looking into her eyes, I made her  promise me that she wouldn’t cut herself anymore.  Every time I looked at her scars It killed me.  How could someone so amazing want to die? She was perfect and had so much in life to live for, I did everything to make her happy. Well I guess not everything, seeing as though I made her do this.

We laid there in silence  until she got up to go  take a shower.

“I don’t want to loose you”  holding her back before she left.  It was the truth, we may have been fighting since warped and we both had someone else.But  I couldn’t loose her.

Watching her  walk away, I decided to get up and  make some coffee.

“Hey , sleepy head” Jaime sat at the table eating cereal.

“Sleepy head?  Its early”  cocking my head to the side.  Jaime just smiled and shook his head. Turning around he pointed to the clock 

2:15pm

“Oh wow, I guess I was tired” I said as  I got a  pot of coffee ready

“Its alright , you haven't slept much lately.”

I nodded , slipping into the booth across from him. 

He was smiling at me.  Scrunching up my eye brows in confusion and shaking my head I got up to get myself a  bowl of  Lucky charms.

“Okay, I can feel you looking at me. What do you want?”   reaching for a bowl and pouring cereal in it. I turned around to find him still smiling at me.

“I saw you last night”

“Last night?” getting even more confused.

“Yeah, you know” he winked.  

“No I don’t know, care to tell me?”  slightly annoyed now. 

“you and  Tam. You guys are good again.”  he beamed

My  annoyance was  washed away when  he said her  name and a smile  began to crept on my face.

“Ohh, yah. I found her asleep in my bunk and we talked for a bit. Agreed that..”

“Man, im so happy for you. You two finally realized this whole thing was stupid.”

Jaime cut me off.