Tiny fun story

Used a prompt for this one. It was: For the love of God, put on some clothes. And this happened. 

The living room was a mess. Not a small mess, like the messes that looked bad but could be cleaned up within minutes. No. It was trashed. I looked around the room in horror. The couch had been thrown over, the rug hung over the tv. The china cabinet with our plates and glasses had toppled over and broken pieces of dishware were scattered on the ground. Burn marks covered the walls and the ceiling and with a closer look, the couch. And in the middle of the living room stood a half-melted ice sculpture covering the floor with a large water stain. Tiny puddles of ice water had started to form around it.

And around all this, the ninja lay scattered in various stages of being undressed.

"What the hell happened here!?" I boomed around the room shaking up at least some of the ninja.
A moan came from Kai who grabbed his head and curled up into a ball. "Can you not talk so loud."
Jay's head popped up from behind the couch he had something drawn on his face and his hair was sticking out like a porcupine. He looked even worse than Kai as he leaned his head on one of the small legs of the sofa. "Why does my head hurt?!" His speech was slurred and there was still a slight haze in his eyes.
Were they still drunk?!
At that moment Cole jumped up. To my shock, he was totally naked looking around frantically for what I think was his clothes.
At that time Lloyd had popped up from underneath the turned-over couch. He had a party-hat on his cheek and what looked like confetti in his hair. He looked at me in fear and ducked away once again.

"You know what I don't want to know." I raised my hands in defense and was about to walk away when Zane stood up and started talking in some strange language, making the others snicker despite the state they were in.

"You think this is funny?" I yelled visibly seeing them all shrink from the noise.

"Sensei Wu is on his way here. You better fix this." I waved around the room before I pointed at Zane. "And Zane, before he gets here." I glared at them and they nodded, looking slightly scared.

 "And for god's sake put on some clothes!" I yelled as I left.

These boys were going to be the death of me.