A walk in the park (Cole)

The weather was finally clearing up and little Wu had been acting up more than usual. Cole gave a longing look outside, making a decision. "Come little Wu. We are going for a walk."

He gently stuck out his hand to the toddler and smiled. Little Wu jumped in excitement, grabbing the hand of the earth ninja and babbling something back at him. Cole smiled and walked out of the bounty. "Guys, me and little Wu are going for a little stroll." Jay popped his head up out of the engine. "Alone? You need help?"

Cole looked down at his younger Master. "What do you think buddy? Do we need help?" The kid shook his head and Cole snickered, looking up at Jay. "I guess not. We will stay close."

And with that he left, walking to a nearby park. Little Wu quickly saw the playground and started pulling Cole's arm. "Yeah, yeah. Calm down little Wu. We are going." The master of Earth smiled as he picked up the pace.

Moments later he found himself sitting on a bench, next to the jungle gym. Across the playground, Cole spotted a few women, glaring at him. Cole looked behind him, half expecting the sons of Garmadon, but there was no one. He shrugged his shoulders and looked for little Wu in the playground. To his horror, he spotted the toddler, balancing carelessly on top of the monkeybars.
"Wu!" He called out in horror, getting to his feet, afraid Wu would fall. "What are you doing there buddy?" He asked, stretching his arms out to the small boy. But Wu laughed and jumped, landing perfectly in Cole's arms. Cole caught him with a loud Oopmf, pulling the boy close against him. "Don't scare me like that, dude." He said, before hugging the boy. Wu laughed and hugged him back before he started struggling. Cole put him on the ground again, smiling as Wu took off to the sandbox. 

The women from across the playground had moved when Cole sat back down again. Two of them were coming towards him and sat down on his bench on either side. "Hello there." The one with curly hair spoke as she swooped her hair back. "The girls and I saw you from over there. And we want to say you are a great dad." She smiled as she leaned in, placing her hand on his shoulder. She almost pushed her bosom in his face.

"We also noticed you came here alone. Where is the little guy's mom?" The other woman with a ponytail perked up from behind him.

"I..." He started, but then he wondered. He knew the first spinjitzu master was Wu's father, but who his mother was was still unclear to him. "I don't know to be honest. But I am not..." Cole wanted to make himself clear, but the looks on the women's faces turned to mush. "Oh, I told you— a single dad. Well, if you need any help, just call me. I am Bambi."
"Or me, I am Wendy." The other said. They smiled at him and Cole was a bit freaked out by them. Was there something wrong with these women? He wondered. Suddenly Wendy turned to the playground. "TYLER! Let go of that girl's hair!" She shouted furiously. But when she turned back to him, she was all smiles again. "Boys will be boys." She said laughing. Bambi moved a bit closer to him. "So.. What is your name, dad?"

Cole almost threw up inside his mouth. "Cole. But I am not Wu's dad. He is..." He tried to figure out what to say, but when he looked at the women he wondered if they believed him. "It's complicated." He added. Bambi nodded and placed her hand on his knee. "We understand Cole." Cole looked at Wu playing happily in the sandbox. He was in doubt, he did not want to be here, but he did not want to take Wu away from the playground just yet.

"So, how about you two ladies?" He asked, trying to get the attention off him. Bambi waved her hand and laughed, now grabbing his arm. Her eyes grew as they rolled. "Oh, my... do you work out?" She asked, her eyes doing something weird.

"Are you alright?" Cole asked, wondering if she was having a fit. But Bambi just laughed. "Well, my baby girl is over there. Bird." She pointed to the young girl on the swings. "That stinking ex of mine left me for his secretary." Cole looked at her, wondering if he had ended up in a nightmare. "Bambi and Bird?" He asked, looking a bit shocked. Bambi laughed and nodded. "Cute isn't it?" She moved her hand toward his, but Cole moved it quickly enough for her to miss it. "And mine is Tyler of course. His father is still leaching off my income and living in my house. But you would never do anything like that Cole would you?" Wendy said, smiling sweetly. 

Cole looked from one to the other. He would never get involved with any of these two in the first place. "No, I." He started. And Wendy and Bambi nodded. "So, when are you free? We can get a babysitter for Bird and ...Wu you said?" Bambi beat her eyes at him. "What? No!" Cole protested. Wendy stepped in. "I am sure he and Tyler will get along. They can have a playdate tomorrow if you like?" She moved in closer to him as well, her hands on his shoulder. "You need some time for yourself, daddy. You know, to blow off some steam." Bambi said and winked. Cole was about to puke.

"There you are, honey!" He heard a familiar voice from behind him just before two arms wrapped around his shoulders. Jay's head popped up next to his as he placed a kiss on his cheek. "I looked everywhere for you and little Wu." Cole looked at his brother in shock, but his tactic worked because the two women almost jumped up away from him. "Honey!?" Bambi called out in shock. "You're... gay?" Cole smiled uncomfortably.

"That's why you said it was complicated," Wendy muttered before she turned to the playground. "TYLER! We are going home NOW!" She screamed. She turned back to Cole and Jay who had wrapped his arm around Cole's waist. "Well, we hope to see you and little Wu again, Cole." Bambi managed to get out as she looked everywhere but at him. Her cheeks had turned a deep red. "Of course." Cole fake smiled at the two women. "Wu, time to go," Jay called. Wu looked up and ran to them quickly, grabbings Jay's leg.

Jay grabbed him and put him on his back and he and Cole started to walk back. "Thanks for the save," Cole said, making Jay laugh. "You looked so uncomfortable, I took pity on you. You looked like you were going to be sick." Cole nodded. "But you saved me, my brave ninja." He laughed. "So when are you going to tell Nya?" Jay looked in shock as he stopped walking. "Tell her what?" "That I am your honey." Cole smiled wickedly at Jay who was slowly starting to panic. "It was just a fake kiss, Cole." Cole burst in laughing. "I know, Mouth of lightning. Gods, you are so easy to rile up." Cole shook his head as they reached the bounty together. Wu had fallen asleep on Jay's back, unaware of all the trouble that was ahead of them. 

Loved writing this one. Imagine Cole with a baby in a park. He would be a total chick magnet. Just these two cougars are a bit too much lol.