I now pronounce you ninja and wife. Part 5 (cole)

This is art from Cilundi. Follow this artist on Instagram! They make beautiful artwork.

WARNING: Usage of alcohol, being drunk and mentioning of sex.

A Friday

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyygggvv

Hello :)

Did you jn9w my friens thibj you are a figment of my imsgination.

Are you alright?

Yeahhhhhhhhhh.

You are at home right?

Nooooooooepe. Psrty@@

Where are you?

Sone bar.

How about me and the gang join you.

Nope is gurls ngiht out.

How about some hot guys to dance with?

YEaahhhhh

So? Where to go?

Laughy's

Don't leave!

~

Cole looked at the clock, it was still early. Was she drunk already? The thought of Yuna walking around the streets unprotected made him worry. But the thought of a night out with his friends did sound appealing. Especially if he could dance with Yuna. Cole made his way into the living room. Surely his friends would join him. He stepped in front of the tv and clapped his hands. "Right. Who wants to go out. Like right now?"

Kai sighed and beckoned him to move away from the tv. "Why would we? We got everything right here."

"I got word of hot girls wanting to dance at laughy's!" Cole added hopefully. Kai jumped to his feet. Cole knew Kai never backed away from a party. And with Kai convinced, he knew the others were easy.

"Alright let's get ready." Cole pointed to the door. Kai pulled Lloyd to his feet. "You are coming too, Lloyd." The red ninja said. The green ninja was looking excited. He did not get to join as much as the others. The three guys now looked at Zane. Zane sighed and turned off the tv. "Although I do not see the attraction of Hot girls. I am guessing Cole's new girlfriend will be there and I would like to meet her. And I can make sure you get home safely." Cole blushed and Kai gave him a soft punch. "Is that true? Is waterfall going to be there?" Cole nodded. "But she is already there so you guys need to hurry up." Kai laughed, taking off towards the bathroom. "I call dibs on her hot friends!" He called.

The guys quickly got ready and Cole checked his phone if Yuna was still at Laughys. He saw her picture posted less than 2 min ago so they got on the way.

Yuna was dancing to the loud music. She knew she had a bit too much to drink. The music was filling her body as she danced with her friends in the flashing light. Suddenly Tess grabbed her arm pointing at the door. "CUTE guys alarm" she yelled pointing at the door. Yuna looked up at where her friend was pointing. Omg... was that... "Cole!"

Her face burst into a smile, pulling her friend's arm. "Cole is here!" Tess smiled at her friend.

"Well go on, go to him!" Tess laughed. Yuna ran towards one of the guys, she jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, placing a deep kiss on his lips.

Tess had known about the mystery guy Yuna had met and she was curious about who he was. "Oh my god, Yuna's friends are HOT!." Lila yelled in Tess' ear in an attempt to get out over the music.