When he cheats

Alright, I am writing this because when I am reading one-shots, this is one of the chapters that... gets to me. I can't see any of them cheating on the one they love. Breaking up, 'accidentally' hurting the other. Yes. But cheating? Not these guys. And I get why writers write them, and I love their stories, and I respect their work. But I wanted to give that prompt a twist. So enough of my rant, here is my first. And it's not Cole, it's not Zane. But it's: 

Kai

It was Wednesday evening and your heart was beating in your chest. Tonight would be the night. Tonight you would cross that invisible line with Kai. The buildup had been intense and every time you two got closer and closer to taking that final step. You had prepared yourself for this the whole week. Your body was ready, able to withstand the workout you were sure to get from it. You even went shopping with your best friend to get the right outfit. Casual, comfortable, and entrancing. You were sure Kai would love it.

The other ninja were out, some were on patrol. Others were out to visit their family and you and Kai were the only two in the monastery. You two would be able to go on well into the night, without worrying about waking anyone up.

You walked into the living room, seeing Kai was already there. He had set up the whole scene. There was food and drinks on the table and he had turned the lights down low. He looked up, a smile forming around his lips. His spikey hair looked extra pointy.

He got to his feet and walked over to you. "So, are you ready?" He flexed his arms at you as he placed his hand on the small of your back. You winked at him and walked passed him towards the couch. "Ready to beat your ass? I sure am. After tonight, I will be the winner of our tournament." Kai laughed as he followed you. "Not if I beat you first." He replied. You sat down, the TV already showing the video game the two of you had been playing every Wednesday night. The first one who would win 10 times would be the overall winner and would have bragging rights for the rest of the year. The score was 9-9 since you beat Kai the last two times, and you were confident about tonight.

Kai sat down next to you and placed a kiss on your cheek. "You look hot, by the way. But you won't distract me tonight. I am focused." You laughed and gently stroked his cheek with your fingers. "Sure love. Just keep telling yourself that." You whispered in his ear.

After that, the two of you got going. You won a few fights, but there was something going on. Kai's figure seemed to respond much quicker than yours. You had the tip of your tongue sticking out, trying to pound Kai. You were on your last bar of health. But you were just too slow. The final blow was given and you knew it was done.
The next moment you saw the large RED WINS, on the TV. A curse escaped your lips, as you dropped your controller to the ground. "HOW?" You asked, looking at your boyfriend. Something was not right. How did he move so fast? Kai's hands moved his controller away quickly, blocking it from you.
"Ha! I win! You lose!" He smirked in front of you. But you were not convinced. "That was impossible. How did you move so fast?" You asked. Kai laughed and wiggled his eyebrows. "That is called ninja skills, love." He winked at you. But you were having none of it. "Show me your controller!" You said, sticking out your hand. Kai's face fell as he opened his arms to stop you from getting it. "No, I won." You pushed in, trying to get your hands on the device. "Then you can show me, KAI!" You shouted. You managed to get past him, grabbing the shiny white controller behind him. You looked at him in shock and he had the decency to blush. "KAI SMITH!" You shouted as you pointed at him. "You cheater! You got a new controller so the interface is faster." Kai raised his hands in defense, knowing he was busted. "I just upped my game, you were beating me!" He protested. "Because I am better than you! You ASS!" You threw the controller down on the couch. "You are so in for it!" You laughed, jumping on top of your boyfriend, trying to mess up his hair. Kai started to scream and tried to get away from your hands. You ended up on top of him, pushing him down into the pillows. But before you touched his hair, you placed your lips on his, kissing him deeply. His fight left like snow in the sunshine, as his temperature spiked. You broke the kiss and looked at the cute guy underneath you. "I get a rematch next week." You stated, and Kai nodded. "I get you a new controller." He said docile, but you spotted the shimmer in his eyes. "I will bring my own." you laughed, before pressing your lips on his again.