Healing pt 2.

(think Lillie from Pokemon Alola, not with touching pokemon, but hurting anything around her.)

The sun is shining gently on the courtyard of the monastery. It is not yet strong enough to heat the air around us to call it warm, but at least it is trying to make it less chilly as the icy wind is blowing.

In front of you, the huge master of Earth is trying to teach you the basics of fighting.

His hands are raised, clenched in fists as if he is going to fight with you. His left foot is in front of his right. He stopped moving around a few moments ago and is now looking at you with a question in his eyes.

You stand across from him, wearing a white GI, kindly given by Zane since he found out you like to be in white just as much as he does.

It had been too big, but Jay redid it so it is a better fit now. Yet, the emblem of the master of Ice is on your shoulder, and it still does not fit the way you would like it to.

You look up at the strong man in front of you. You are supposed to hit him, but you find yourself frozen.

"Yana..." The shortening of your name is something that took a bit of getting used to. An endearing smile plays around Cole's lips. "Please tell me what we are going to."

"I... I am supposed to hit you," you state, the shiver in your voice betrays your nerves.

"Yes, that was about 5 minutes ago. I was afraid you had forgotten." He smiles as he lowers his hands. His huge arms now cross in front of his chest. He looks like he is amused as you try to get your hand to move. You have literally never hurt a fly. The thought of having to slap another human being to cause them pain is against everything you believe in and you are fighting it with every fiber of your body.

"It is alright, you know." He raises his hand in front of your face. "High five?" I look at him and mimic his actions. Come on Yanafy, you can hit him. Like a high five.

You raise your hand and manage to move it, touching Cole's hand ever so slightly.

His smile melts into a look of total adoration when he gently takes your hand and pulls you a bit closer.
"Have I told you, you are adorable." He states as he rubs a strand of hair from your face. You step away, huffing in annoyance, "More than once. I don't think I am supposed to be adorable. I am supposed to be the powerful master of healing." You sulk, earning a gentle push from the large man in front of you.

"But you are powerful, that has nothing to do with whether you can fight or not." He states. "I have an idea, come on."

You sigh and follow the large ninja as you pull up your pants once more.

Cole turns and wraps his arms around you, adjusting your belt so your pants stop sliding off. He is so close to you you can smell him. He smells like freshly turned earth and chocolate. You blush at his sudden actions and follow the ninja of Earth, your eyes cast to the ground. But your pants have stopped slipping, you think, smiling.