I now pronounce you ninja and wife. (part 6)

It was Friday and yana had found herself on the couch of her best friend, holding a glass of wine. She was lying on Tess's stomach who sighed for the fourth time in 5 minutes. Yuna snickered and looked up at her friend. "So... how is Kai?" She asked, seeing the smile flourish around Tess's lips. "Hot." She giggled. "He came by yesterday. Did I tell you?"

Yuna nodded. "Only like.. five times already."

Tess laughed, before taking a sip from her wine. "How about your bo?"

Yuna shrugged her shoulders. "He hates me, you know that. He hates me with the passion of a thousand Kais."

Tess laughed and a snort escaped her nose, making the two women laugh even louder. "Well, I understand him. You have been very mean to him." Tess said laughing. She moved and grabbed her phone as it beeped for the third time now.

Yuna smiled, looking up at the ceiling. They were joking around of course. Cole did not hate her. He loved her.

She smiled as she thought about it. She was sure he would ask her to be his girl soon.

"fuck." Tess suddenly said.

Yuna looked up at Tess, wondering what was going on.

Tess had turned pale as she looked at her phone. She looked up at Yuna. Her eyes were large and fear was written all over her face. "What?" Yuna moved quickly, grabbing her phone off the table.

The chat between her and Cole had been quiet. He was on patrol, and he usually didn't text her. Tess pushed her phone into Yuna's hand as she cursed again. She started pacing her living room, anxiously rubbing her hands together.

Yuna looked at the screen of her friend's phone, expecting a text from Kai.

But it wasn't a text.

Yuna froze, as she looked at the headline.

NINJAGO IS UNDER ATTACK!

Fuck...

Yuna quickly scrolled down the news site, but it only told her about snakes attacking the city.

"Right, calm down Tess. Turn on the news." Yuna said. Cole had told her what to do when something like this happened.

Suddenly they heard the siren going off outside.

"Oh god, Yuna!" Tess covered her face with her hands, as she started to panic.

"Calm down Tess. Kai will be fine. Now turn on the news."

Tess grabbed the remote, her hands shaking as she pressed the button.

They quickly found the news as they saw the army of snakes down the street. Yuna felt her heart race as it slowly hit her what was going on.

"The ninjas are fighting on the east side of the city. We will switch to Gale now." The anchor said.

Quickly Gale Gossip was on the TV. "Yes, thank you, Bob. I am standing on the rooftop as the snakes are slowly progressing into the town. The ninjas have arrived and are trying to stop them. These snakes are not the usual snakes we know and love. They are strange and seem to gather back together as the ninja defeat them."

The camera moved and we could see the strange-looking snakes fight with Jay and Zane. They were fighting hard, but they were slowly losing ground.

"They are moving towards the south part of the city. We advise the people that live there to evacuate and go to their safehouses as quickly as possible."

Yuna took a deep breath and got to her feet. "Come on Tess. We need to go. Grab your things." Tess turned and looked at her in shock. "But.. The guys will stop them, right?"