Talking to the writer

I was binge-watching Supernatural. Dean was trying to sacrifice himself once more. And the angel was trying to keep his mind together. When there was a soft knock on the door. 

"Ms. Writer?" A familiar voice sounded from behind the door. I looked up from the television, pausing the video. Could it be? No... they were behind that block. That gigantic block I had no way of lifting. "Can we come in?" 

"Always," I replied warmly. What was going on?  

The door opened and the very familiar group of colorful ninja walked into the living room. 
To be honest, they did not look good, and the sad look in their eyes had many alarm bells ringing in my head. They were looking from one to the other when finally one of them stepped forward.

The black ninja pulled off his mask and sighed. "We need to talk." Cole's deep voice rang into my ears, and my heart fell. Oh god no. Is this it? Is this the end? Questions shot through my head as I tried to focus on one of my favorite subjects to write about. 

"Then speak," I told them, inviting them with a gesture to sit down. But the ninja huddled together. "We have been wondering.." Cole started. 

"Are you leaving us?!" Jay blurted out in panic. "I mean, you haven't written about us for so long. We miss it... I..." Jay closed his mouth with a pop as he got a glare from the other ninja. 

Lloyd pointed at Jay. "Yeah... What the mouth of lightning said." He sounded worried too. 

I looked at them in shock. Blue, green, amber, and brown eyes looked at me with despair. "We don't want to go..." Kai said softly, as he wrapped his arms around his stomach. 

I looked at them and instantly felt guilt and a big amount of love overflowing me. "My dearests... I would never leave you. I am having a writersblock. That's all." I saw hope flicker in their eyes. "Are you sure?" Lloyd asked me, his abandonment issues clearly showing. 

"Yes, I am sure Lloyd. I love you guys. I would never give you up!" I opened my arms and quickly they came running for a group hug. I looked all of them in the eyes, one by one. 

"I will try to get past the block. Alright? I am sorry I made you feel neglected." I told them warmly as slowly smiles appeared on their faces once more. 

"Do you guys want to watch Supernatural with me?" I asked, earning a few sniffled nods and a hug from Cole. "Sure." 

I pressed play, closely snuggling up with the ninjas on the large couch. 

They were right.

It was time to start writing once more.