Perfect. (Cole)

(can be read in Healing storyline, but is also a stand alone.)

The music is pumping through my headphones as I am cleaning the living room. It clearly has been a while since anyone has taken a wet cloth and cleaned the surfaces. There isn't as much dust, but there is some buildup. The ninjas are training, and I am excused since they are doing some highly complicated things. I secretly suspect they want some time with the boys.

I turn around, and I sway my hips to the music. It is a warm day, and I wear shorts and a tank top. As I clean, my head drifts off to the ninja of earth. Gods woman... I scold myself as I feel my cheeks warm up, but I can not stop the smile from forming.

The music pumps and I lift my hands and sway my body to the rhythm. I turn and suddenly hit a brick wall. Wait... what? I look up and see the object of my fantasy, standing right in front of me. He smiles, and his mouth moves, but I can't hear him through my music. I pull one of the earpieces away and smile, not ready to step away from him. The feeling of his body against mine has my heart pounding. I can feel the soft fabric of his gi against my skin. "Sorry?" I say, blinking at him innocently. "What are you listening to? It sounds like fun." He repeats. He is not stepping away either, as we look at each other. Finally, I step away, turning to my music player. I pull the headphone out and the music pounds through the small boxes. I start to dance, and Cole bobs his head to the music. "I like it." He smiles, his eyes drawn to my moving hips. "You are a good dancer yana." I laugh. I am a terrible dancer. "So, what are you doing here, I thought you guys had expert training."

Cole nods. "Yeah, I am playing hooky. I did not know you were here too." I bob my head to the music. "Yes. I am cleaning."

Cole looks at my bucket before he looks back at me. "I... Wanna play hooky with me?" He asks, a hint of hope in his voice. Hmm.. going with Cole, or cleaning. "What did you have in mind?" I ask curiously.

"Well, we could take my buggy and go and get some ice cream?" He suggests. I can see his eyes lit up as he mentions the cold treat.

The thought of going with Cole has my heart pounding in my chest. "Right. I will put on something different, and I will be right there. Perhaps you want to get out of your Gi?" I say. Oh crap...

I look at the ninja in black, our eyes meet and he wiggles his bushy eyebrows at me. "Realy, Yana?" He snickers. I slap his strong arm softly. "You know what I mean. Meet you in five."

I run to my room quickly. I pull my summer dress from one of the hooks and put it on. I leave my short leggings underneath it just in case. I check my watch and quickly tie my hair into a loose bun on top of my head. I skip the makeup and put on some flats.

I quickly put on some vanilla perfume and then I make it to the living room. Cole is there already. He is wearing cargo shorts and a black and orange shirt. His eyes grow bigger as he sees me, and I spot a soft blush on his cheeks. "Ready!" I chirp. "Right, let's go."

Oh darn it... I curse in my head as I look at him from the corner of my eye. He is so hot.

He looks at me, and I feel my cheeks catch on fire. A faint smile moves his perfect lips. I feel his hand touch my fingers. My heart is pounding in my chest as I move my fingers against his. They feel so gentle. He takes my hand, entwining his fingers with mine. I can see his cheeks turn slightly pink before he looks away and leads the way. He leads me to the elevator, going down instead of outside. "They are training in the courtyard." He winks as he explains it to me.

The doors of the elevator open and we look at Pixal, just on her way up. She looks from me to Cole and smiles knowingly. "I did not see you. I would take the bike." She winks before she moves into the elevator, leaving us both blushing. "Right, bike it is," Cole says as he makes his way to his bike. It has two front wheels and one back and if we squeeze we can fit there together. Cole suddenly lifts me, putting me on the back. I let out a little excited squeal before he sits down in front of me. "Hold on." He says as he turns on the engine. I wrap my arms around him, feeling his strong muscles underneath my touch. Oh, dear... Cole takes off, and the wind wooshes around me. I laugh as adrenalin shoots through me. I press against Cole's back, as butterflies fill my stomach. Far too soon he slows down in the traffic of the city. Now I don't have to hold on so tightly, I move my hands, softly feeling his muscles through his shirt. My heart is pounding in my chest. My body is having a hard time containing the feelings I have. Cole leans his head against my shoulder. "Love... as much as I love what you are doing, I need to pay attention to the road." He says warmly into my ear. My cheeks catch on fire, and I still my hands. Oh, God. What was I thinking? I wonder as I want to sink through the ground. Of course, he felt that.