I

The quiet girl walked along the station floor with her arm wrapped around someone else's, she hated that she had to buy her parents and forced her to to start 'showing off' the pair's 'relationship', they wanted people to think that it wasn't an a...

The quiet girl walked along the station floor with her arm wrapped around someone else's, she hated that she had to buy her parents and forced her to to start 'showing off' the pair's 'relationship', they wanted people to think that it wasn't an arranged marriage.

Crystal looked more pure-blooded than ever by the clothes she was wearing and the way her hair was styled, it was clear she had no choice in the matter by how sad and in despair she looked, she had stopped trying to look happy when they had left the parents.  She would be changing the second she got on the train, she felt disgusted enough with herself.

"I will see you in the Great Hall" Evan had turned to speak to her when they arrived at the train, he had looked the part as usual and even looked rather proud with himself, but the expression her face wore made his warn out. He leaned over and pressed a small kiss to her cheek, before he pulled back and walked over to his own carriage, leaving her in the carriage.

Crystal didn't exactly remember the walk to her usual compartment on the train, she just remembers sliding the door open, stepping inside and then bursting into tears when she caught her friends faces.

Melanie and Lily quickly caught her when she fell to the floor and pulled her into a three-huggle. Lily brushing her friends unnaturally straight hair as Melanie whispered soothing words to her. "It's okay...it's okay..."

"I can't do this" Crystal cried out, "I don't love him..." the crying continue further as she fully gave her body the rest it needed, her stiff body relaxing as it fell fully into her friends arms, who held her closely against them on the compartment floor, none of them noticing the train beginning to move as they focused on each other.

"We're going to be with you every step of the way, we will get you away if we need to" Lily promised her, brushing the girls hair as the girls body slowly relaxed to her lap, with Melanie's help, who let the girls legs fall onto her. "You will never be alone with this Crystal, we will always be here for you"

"Cause we love you" Melanie smiled gently, rubbing her weeping friends back in an attempt to calm her down and ease her against crying. It gut the girls to see their friend so sad and weak, she was usually the life of the party, the one who made everyone laugh at whatever she was doing, and now she was crashing to the floor as her parents forced a game live upon her.

It didn't seem fair in the slightest.

"I can't get out of it..." Crystal admitted weakly, "they threatened to hurt my dad...." she announced, crying once again in a loud wail as Lily sat in shock and Melanie began to mutter more comforting words to the girl.

"It'll be okay...we'll think of something" Melanie tried her best, but it didn't sooth the girl at all, she just cried and cried until her body forced itself to shut down. Which left the other two girl to sit their in defeat as they tried to think up a way to help their friend, they wouldn't give up easily.