X

"I bet you that you can't get Sirius to...snog you before midnight" Crystal dares Melanie as the girls sat together, they had decided to all be given a dare each of them have to complete before midnight, winner gets at least five galleons.

"Lily has to finally admit her feelings to James" Melanie smirked at the red-head, "the I love you's and everything, it is the season to be loved after all"

"Season to be jolly" Lily corrected with a cringe, before she nodded in agreement to her dare, before she turned to Crystal. "You have to find out how Evan really feels about you"

"Really feels about me?" Crystal let out a small chuckle after that, popping a cherry into her mouth, deciding to tie a knot with the stem. "Easy, he doesn't like me and being forced into this whole problem, like me"

Melanie rolled her eyes before she decided it was time for the girls to get changed into clothes that would reveal more than their 'personality's '. Which was a total lie since Crystal and Lily would never be caught dead wearing something so revealing.

Melanie had a black sequinned dress and some sliver heels, her hair done in extreme curls for the huge show for the New Year's Eve/day. Lily had her hair natural with a few platts she added on her own, her choice of footwear being flats.

As for Crystal, she worse a casual blue dress, which was too short for her taste but she was glad it wasn't too ridiculous. Her choice of shoes had originally been some trainers, before Lily and Melanie tackled her so she was in heels instead, she wave her hair to its natural looks

Melanie snorted when she saw lot applying lip gloss, knowing it was so the girl could kiss James at midnight. Crystal just waved her friend off before encouraging Lily to do well, not really caring about the whole dare situation.

"We all look hot, so let's go get some men" Melanie cheered, whooping as she began to walk out the door, Lily shaking her head as she walked behind.

"They act more like boys" Crystal corrected, Melanie as she shut the bedroom door behind them, almost tripping in her shoes before Lily steadied her.

"Come on, I've got a bet to win" Melanie frowned at the girls, letting out an impatient whine as she stomped her foot.

"Alright, let's go before you have a meltdown" Crystal grumbled under her breathe, clinging on to Lily's arm as they began to walk down the stairs. "These thinks are more painful than most curses"

"No large heels for the wedding then" Lily sent a soft and sympathetic smile to Crystal, who rolled her eyes on return, muttering a small 'thanks for the reminder'

"If I'm being forced to have a wedding, I'm wearing trainers" Crystal resorted, looking completely serious, and Melanie rolled her eyes before they finally reached the bottom.

Crystal didn't exactly understand what had happened, even if she replayed the moment in her head any time later than that. But, as she scanned the room, her eyes met Evan's and she seemed to be lured in by them, not finding anywhere within her to look away. Their eyes had just been caught up and there was no stopping the unknown looks.

Not until Sirius stood in front of her and Melanie, with his usual flirtatious smirk on his face. "Ladies"

"Bye" Crystal resorted, sending Melanie a sly look as she walked away, realising that Lily had snook off to talk to Remus and James already. Crystal found herself walking over to Evan with a slight smile on her lips, deciding to be civil. "Happy New Years, Deaver"

"Happy New Years" Evan gave her a smile back offering her a glass of wine or something, which she grabbed with a thankful smile. "So, who's your New Years kiss?"