II

Crystal was causally strolling around the castle, feeling her hands against the old and brick walls as she walked past

It was a Saturday and her two friends were in the library, so naturally crystal didn't want to join them as she had been banned from there for one incident in her second year.

She grinned when she noticed a familiar figure gloomily sat under the shade from a tree, so crystal being crystal, she walked forward and held onto a tree branch to dangle at an angle.

Once he finally took note of her appearance he slowly turned his head to look at her and rolled his eyes at the stupidly wide grin she was wearing.

"Hi Severus" she greeted before she pushed off the tree and sat opposite him.

"Where's Lily?" He rudely asked her, but she ignored the question.

"Are you siriusly doing homework on a Saturday?" She added a pun in, which she giggled at, much to Snape's annoyance.

"Where's Lily?" He repeated, causing Crystal to roll her eyes at the grimy wizard.

"In the library with Melanie, they're doing homework" she quickly mumbled, and he soon began to gather up all of his items and ran off to probably the library, leaving crystal deserted.

Crystal let out a huff as she realised she was now alone again and decided to stand up again, she liked company and she wasn't getting any.

As she stood up she caught sight of a group of boys and instantly knew why Severus was in a rush to disappear.

The Maurauder's crew, the annoying pranksters that for some reason McGonagal liked.

"Hiya Crystal Ball!" James waved over to Crystal, who rolled her eyes at him and wore her best scowl.

"Git" she muttered under her breathe before attempting to walk away, only four the quartet to appear in front of her, Remus and Peter greeting her nicely.

"Why are you in a rush?" James questioned with his usual smirk.

"Why are you so stupid?" Crystal answered back with her usual sass, it was no secret that James and Crystal almost argued as much as Lily and James did. Their personalities clashed.

James presses on a little further with a look and she gave in with a groan.

"I was going to walk away from you, if you haven't noticed you chased away my company" she crossed her arms over herself, in spite of herself since it was a chilly October.

"Snivellrus? I wouldn't exactly call him company" James snickered and Crystal held her wand out towards him, having two wands pointed at her in response.

"Watch it James, wouldn't want to end up in the hospital wing, again" Crystal purposely packed her voice lower so he could understand that she was in no mood to deal with him today, they pulled their wands away and she nodded before going to leave, "good choice"