VI

"No" Crystal quickly stated as she sat on the floor in the Marauders bedroom, the boys all looking at her questionably

"Why?" Sirius whines out like a child, stomping his foot on the ground for dramatic effect.

"I'm not helping you finish off some stupid and weird map" Crystal simply said as she crossed her arms sternly.

The marauder's had the map working and everything, the only thing they needed to do now is find a way to lock it and keep it safe.

Especially from greasy weirdos who wanted to eat them out to Professors.

"Just this once, and then we will never ask you for another favour" Remus begged, adding his 'puppy eyes' for an effect on her, Crystal stared into his eyes for a couple seconds before looking away with a scoff.

"You guys owe me one" She moodily gave in, only for the sake of Remus though. "But, if this comes back and bites me in the ass, I'm going to—"

"It won't!" James quickly stopped her sentence, slightly afraid of her threats, he didn't even want to imagine where the sentence was going.

Crystal hummed with a small smirk on her face, "I'm not telling you the spells though"

"What? Why!" Sirius complained again, as he fell backwards onto his bed, pouting slightly as he did.

"They're my fathers spells, ones that he helped make for the Ministry, it's illegal if I share it. I'm not even supposed to know" Crystal said, shrugging towards the end, she wasn't exactly lying.

She just didn't admit that she had helped her father finish the last few tweaks with a couple of the spells, since her father saw it as 'time together'.

"Alright, first up, I need the map" she instructed as she unwrapped her arms and held her hands out to them, James handed it over cautiously. "And then I need you to tell me the password you wish, as well as the lock"

Sirius scratches the back of his head sheepishly, "we didn't exactly think about that"

Crystal huffed before she gestured them all to turn away so she could do her magic, she had learned wandless magic already, so they wouldn't even know the words to the spell.

Blue sparkles flashed away from the tip of her wand and sprinkled all over the map gently, causing the map to look as though it was cracking, with the blue spilling out of each edge.

She finally finished and called the boys to look, but when they had turned around, the map was completely blank and looked like a spare parchment.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" Crystal chanted as she pointed her wand at it, and slowly but surely the map revealed itself to them.

"Wicked" James and Sirius stated in unison, as Remus smiled at the girl as a thanks, Peter sat quietly in the corner as he nibbled on some crackers.

"Mischief managed" she said again, and then the map closed itself off.

"Thats amazing, crystal ball" James gave her some credit, and she waved him off slightly.

"Not even the best part" She grinned cheekily at them, "for those who try to reveal it, will get a polite suggestion"

She mutter a small 'reveal your secrets' and writing appeared at the front.

She passed it over to the boys who snickered at the insults written all over the front of it, "it also creates nicknames, so because I did it, it states 'Crystal Ball' instead of a name"

She was thanked many times by the boys, but she had pointed out that they now owed her a favour, which had them concerned but they brushed it off for now.