Summer: I

During the summer, Crystal has made the decision to have shorter hair, she also felt that she needed a few highlights here and there

Which her mother loves because the colour now looked more like hers than her fathers.

She was also used to wearing summer dresses mainly, as it was the hottest time of the year and her father always had work guests over that she needed to look nice for if she met them.

She had been invited to go stay with the Evans's on the week before last of summer, which her parents agreed to, but it also meant that she had to wait which she hated to the end of the universe and back.

Another noticeable thing, was that she had began to eat a lot less, she liked her food still—but now she was eating normal amounts and not always hiding food for her to snack on, her body had finally stopped maturing and her figure showed a lot.

Which was annoying considering her mother was in charge of buying her a new wardrobe full of clothes.

Today she was wearing a light blue floral dress with a silver belt wrapped around her waist to show her 'figure' as her mum she put it, her parents had signed her up to go on a stroll in the garden with Evan Deaver whilst they talked to his parents about their 'marriage' and other things.

Crystal slipped on some white flats before brushed her hands through her hair quickly and began to walk slowly down the hallway, not really feeling the energy to rub at all.

She was too busy thinking this over to actually get some sleep, which she regretted as she had to hide her bags with make up.

"There you are crystal!" Her dad greeted her with a smile as she entered the living room, where everyone was all sat, and Mrs.Deaver gasped when she spotted the girl.

"She got even more beautiful! Oh, I love the short hair. Snow, your daughter must come visit my shop sometime, I'd love to see what would suit her" Natalie had chattered on, she seemed to be a very talkative person unlike her husband.

"That would be fun, perhaps a girls day" Snow, Crystal's mother smiled as she presented the idea to Mrs. Deaver, who eagerly nodded.

"What do you think, Evan?" Natalie asked her son, and when she looked over she noticed that Evan was still watching Crystal, taking in her appearance.

"I think she'd look beautiful in your clothes" Evan spoke after he had swallowed and turned back to the adults, "you have good taste, mother"

But, to Evan he wasn't only talking about her clothing brand.

"Thank you" she gushed, before she nudged her son slightly. "You two should head into the gardens while we talk"

"Right" Crystal nodded, and sent a smile to the room of adults. "Come on, Evan, I'll show you the garden"

Evan got up almost instantly and began to trial her as they left the room, careful not to loose her as it was another one of the big mansions.

When they reached outside, Crystal let out a small sigh of relief, she hated being in those sorts of rooms where the attention was on her.

She turned back to see Evan staring at her curiously, as though he was examining her every move, she shot him a confused look as he stood one step towards her and they locked eyes.

"Your hair, it suits you" He says and Crystals mouth opens up slightly as he lifts a hand up to brush one side behind her ear.

"Thanks" She breathes out, and then she realised how close they were actually staring and decided to take a step back, to which he frowned at. "Let me take you to see my rose garden"

And with the smile that she flashed, he couldn't find it in him to say no, and instead let her tug his wrist towards the rose garden, wherever it was.

He just seemed to be in a trance by her, and she didn't even know it, he was so intrigued by her as she seemed completely different and he couldn't help but feel pride in the fact that he'll get to know her like this before anyone else.

"I planted all these when I was around eight" Crystal broke him out of his slight daydream and he looked around at the organised patches of colourful roses. "I had some house elves help me, but most of it was by myself"

She seemed embarrass to tell him this story as she was in a flustered state, but he kept his eye on her.

"It's beautiful" he spoke truthfully, and slid his hand up to where she was holding his wrist, so they were now holding hands.

Their fingers laced together and he gave her a light squeeze, to which she sent him a smile for before she began to point out different roses and their meanings.

But, he already knew because he learnt it for her after he found out she was fond of their meanings.