XVIII

The train was packed of students with both dread and excitement, but most of all, chatter.

There was many talks about the next D.A.D.A teacher, summer plans and how everyone thought they had done on their O.W.L's.

"Where the heck is Lily?" Melanie questioned as her and Crystal sat in a compartment together, Crystal eating some of her sweets as she shrugged. "Who am I supposed to complain to?"

"Your boyfriend" Crystal offered cheekily, gesturing that she's now dating Sirius, but Melanie frowned.

"I told him I'm not dating him, he flirts with every girl he sees and I know that from that behaviour he would never be able to take a relationship seriously and loyaly" Melanie quickly explained as she fiddled with a button on her cardigan, and Crystal frowned at her sad friend.

"I can knock him in to sense" She offered to her sad friend, who let out a small laugh before shaking her head. "If you're sure..."

The compartment door was forced open wide and it was replaced with a grinning Lily, who seemed happier than average as she walked in with her bag and placed it next to crystal, before crashing into the seat next to Melanie.

"Whats up girls? Lily asked the group with a smile, and Melanie just blinked at her.

"Drugs apparently" Crystal blurted out, before she examined her friends flustered state. "Oh, Merlin! You were making out with James?"

Lily blushes furiously as Melanie began to fall her hands and giggle at the situation, Crystal stuffed a jelly snake into her mouth before she chewed on it with slight anger.

Out of all people; James Potter and Sirius Black? She thought her friends could do so much more better.

"Wake me up when we get there" Melanie requested of her friends, but leaned against the chair before anyone could say anything, lily leaned over and waved her hand over her friends face.

"How does she do that?"

--------

"My dads going to love all the sweets I bought for him" Crystal smiles as the trio made it off the train with their bags, and they walked over to find their suitcases.

"Melanie, here's yours" lily handed over to purple one to Melanie, who took it with a stifled yawn. "Should've gone to bed earlier last night, like I told you to"

"No arguing, I'm not going to be able to see you two for a good two weeks, as Melanie is ditching us for France and you're going to Wales" crystal scolded her friends, who apologised meekly before the trio joined in a hug.

"Don't grow too much, I like being the tallest out of us" Lily grinned as they were hugging, and Crystal groaned as Melanie let out a small laugh.

"You has to ruin it" Melanie giggles and they soon pull away and smile at each other before picking up their suitcases and beginning to walk over to their families, all yelling a 'bye!'.

"Crystal!" She heard her dad yell as he waved his hands embarrassingly high to get her attention, but instead of blushing she laughed before running over with her bags.

She jumped into his open arms as he let out a slight groan before hugging back, she had let go of her suitcase besides him.

"I bright sweets" is the first think she said when they had pulled away, before she walked over and hugged her mum as a greeting.

"Alright, we have lots to do this summer" Her mother began, "and just do you know, we'll be proud with whatever you got in your O.W.L's as we know you've been revising hard"

Crystal just smiled up at her parents, her dad grinning cheekily as he held on to her suitcase, and her mother looking rather proud of her.