V

"Want to see my new cream I put together this morning?" Was one of the first things Crystal walked into when she entered the Great Hall, her eyes flinched slightly before they adjusted to the beautiful blonde witch in front of her

"Pandora, how long have you been up?" Crystal asks quickly as she looks at the blonde who was holding some kind of ointment in a small tin in front of her, Pandora's hands were full of small cuts and bruises from many of her experiments that had taken place, Crystal often worried how far Pandora would go in her studies.

"It's an ointment that you can apply..." Pandora started as she dipped her fingers into it and spread it onto the back of her other hand. "And it will help ease any injury whatsoever, it took me an awful long time to perfect"

Crystal looked down with an intrigued look on her face, "that might be one of your best" she confirms with a small smile, and Pandora looks up and flashes a wide smile quickly.

Pandora used to hang around with Regulus Black a lot before he got into the wrong crowd that often found her ways to be 'loony', so now she mainly hug around Remus, Marlene and Crystal on the rare occasion.

"I thought of it because Xenophilius tends to get annoyed when I end up injuring myself for my potions, said that if I went too far one day it could put me in severe danger" Pandora let's out with her dreamy and delicate tone, making Crystal let out a small and soft expression back at her before she smiles and laces their arms together.

"Let's go and sit down for some breakfast" Crystal sighs out quickly, pulling Pandora alongside her to go towards the Gryffindor table, ignoring any looks from anyone that she may have received. "After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day"

"I believe it's the midnight snacks" Pandora said happily with a grin, before she gracefully took a seat beside Crystal, who looked on the opposite side to see a very tired Melanie. "Are you feeling alright?" Pandora asked quickly in a worried tone, making Melanie snap her head over to where they were both sat together.

"There's been another attack" Melanie let out, before she slid over the Daily Profit for then both to read for themselves.

"Over twenty muggles killed?" Crystal read out loud, her eyes skimming over the words faster as her heart beat raced faster. "Both men, women and children? They're killing children now??"

"This is simply horrid" Pandora shook her head down at the paper.

"And they're still no closer to catching them pesky dark followers" Melanie added on with a shake of her head, nothing was being done to catch them and it was gaining the fear of anyone who was about to go out into the world after their final year of school. "Aurors are nowhere near even grabbing a hint of who this masked figure is, the only thing they know is that there has been tattoos that are now recognised to be his followers symbol"

"What is it?" Pandora leaned forward to hear of the rest as Crystal gulped and stared down at the next page of a snake in dark and mystic clouds, before she quickly turned it to the two other girls.

"It wouldn't happen to be this, would it?" Crystal asked, and Melanie quickly nodded. "It is said that this symbol appears in the sky after one of the followers has killed, although when Aurors arrive to the scene, only the bodies are to be found" Crystal reads out from the paper once again, before she drops it down to the table with a defeated look.

"What does this mean for us then?" Pandora says next, her voice seeming smaller than before.

"Why the glum faces ladies?!" A voice suddenly exclaims, making Pandora jump in her place as Melanie flares and Crystal scoffs, turning her body to face the Mischief Makers.

"Just read the paper" Crystal gestures to the paper on the table, Remus nods understandingly; taking a seat beside her quickly so he can grab himself some food. "You know, the real world?"

"I know the real world" Sirius shakes his hand off at her, before he glances at the empty seats next to Melanie and quickly walks up and over the table, the detest coming from numerous students as he does so. "Hello my little Mela Bela"

"Die slowly"