XVII

"Last exam! That calls for a celebration!" Crystal cheered as they left the great hall, that was down up for the exams currently, the O.W.L exams were done and she had another two years at least until she had to more exams.

"Which means...summer!" Melanie added on with a happy tone as well, it was very clear that the two girls were much more happier now.

Lily just smiled at the pair, "alright, it's nearly end of another year which means our annual trip to Hogsmeade"

"And I asked my dad for some money for it, which means you tow don't need to buy anything for me" Crystal grinned at the pair smartly, she usually forgot her money in which ever way it was but this year she remembered.

"Oh, I also have to ask you girls something" Lily played with her fingers as they were stood outside the great hall where everyone was talking in their friendship groups. "Is it alright if I go with James to Hogsmeade on the day before we go out? I mean, I know we have our pact, but he asked me and I couldn't say no..."

"Our ship has sailed!" Melanie cheered, and she turned to Crystal, the two held hands and spun around in a circle.

"All that's left is for you a Sirius" Crystal states seriously when they stopped their spinning and Melanie faced Lily, but Crystal gained a punch to which she groaned at. "Not like he's want to date you if you hit everyone"

Melanie punched her again in the arm for a good measure, before Crystal started to hit her back, and a full in childish battle had began, that Lily attempted to break up.

"Alright, even?" Melanie asked out it breathe as she held onto her now hurt arm, and Crystal repeated the sentence as she nodded in agreement.

-------

"Ok, but why did we need to follow them?" Crystal questioned Melanie as they sat in the three brommsticks in a corner near Lily and James, who seemed to be happily catting away.

"Is it just me or so they look a bit too friendly for this being their first date?" Melanie pointed out and Crystal frowned before she examined the couple, they were leaned into each other perfectly, moving as magnets and chatting away with no sign of awkwardness.

"Is this where she's actually been going when she said she's been studying with Remy?" Crystal offered a theory, and Melanie instantly nodded.

"Probably, that seems about right" Melanie agreed, before her eyes wandered to another table not too far away from the girls. "Is that?"

Sirius and Melanie seems to notice each other at the same time and Crystal almost laughed at the irony, they had both dragged a friend out to watch their other friend in Hogsmeade.

They truly were a perfect match, if Sirius wasn't such a flirt.

"What are the chances?" Crystal asked with an undertone of amusement, "I'm calling it, you guys are going to fall in love, have kids and then that kid is going to fall in love with Remy's innocent and awkward child who will be an absolute teddy bear compared to your crackhead child"

"Alright, that's a bit too much information" Melanie grumbled as she glanced over the menu and at the now missing table, but Crystal was just thinking about how Melanie didn't oppose against the idea of her and Sirius.

Melanie tugged Crystal away from the table and towards where the other stalkers were walking too, a silent nod was passed between Sirius and Melanie and the group began to walk together.

"If you two have each other, can Remy and I go get food?" Crystal asked, but when she was met with silence she stood up straight and grabbed Remus's hand with a small tug. "Come on Remy, lets leave these two to stare at each other, I can't handle sexual tension"

Remus let out a laugh as the other pair blushed and began to yell at her, Crystal just smiles cheekily before pulling Remus towards HonkeyDukes.

"I want a tone of food" Crystal says as they enter the busy shop, her grip still on Remus.

"Chocolate, I want chocolate" Remus clarifies as he tugs her towards the chocolate near the back, and Crystal eagerly grabs a few chocolate frogs.

--------

"How can you eat so much?" Remus was confused as he watched Crystal out another wrapper away in her bag before grabbing something else.

"Well, you know how you have a stomach?" Crystal asked, and Remus nods wearily. "Pretty sure there's just a black hole there for me"

Remus lets out a laugh as he tilts his head backwards with laughter, Crystal soon joining in with a light giggle at her friends state, she never really spent much fine with Remus but she told herself that she would next year.

"Can you believe that we've almost finished school?" Crystal questioned out loud as she leaned on the fence that was placed around the field next to the shrieking shack, Remus leaned on it next to her with a sigh. "And I still have no clue what I want to do"

"Me neither" Remus answered truthfully, "but I know you'll go on to do great things"

"Thanks Remy, I bet you'll become a professor" She added with a playful wink, Remus shook his head profoundly. "Seriously, you'd be great and fun, maybe D.A.D.A...but you'd have to be careful"

"I'll become a professor when it would be normal for me to be one" he joked, but Crystal didn't have a clue what he was on about but instead shared his small laugh.

Crystal rested her head on Remus's shoulder, "I don't know if I'm ready to leave this place, it's home"

"It truly is" Remus agreed, before he rested his head on top of hers.