VII

(This is where there will be random jumps to significant moments within the storyline, it's where everything falls apart and people begin to choose their sides officially)

The sky was gloomy today, just as it always seemed to be these days...you could feel the shift in the air, the spikey tension that was drawn all over the clouds in an unfit harmony, the sky was dark and twisted, unlike anything anyone had ever seen before.

But Crystal still found herself smiling as she watched Lily be tucked underneath James's arms, they had been much more content and touchy with each other since the Potter's had been murdered by a group of unknown death eaters.

"I'm sure you're all aware as to why I may have called you here" Dumbledore says in a calming tone as he stands in front of them, Crystal glanced over to where Melanie and Sirius were gripping each others hands, scared to loose the other half of their comfort. "The news of the Potter's death has certainly shocked the light side of this whole...war" He places his words carefully, and Crystal doesn't miss the calculating gaze. "So I ask you all if you would want to find yourself fighting back when you are of age"

"Of age?" Peter asks nervously as he glances between his group of friends, James slaps his hand onto the boys shoulder and gives it a small rub to try and calm his nerves.

"When you leave school, of course" Dumbledore says, "what I say must not leave this room, understood?" He glances through his glasses to all the faces nodding or gifting small smiles in front of him. "There is a group called 'The Order' this is a group that is growing in its ranks, we are the light side and we are building in numbers.." he walks over to in front of Crystal, his eyes shimmering slightly. "Growing...so that we will win this"

"I'll join" Lily says quickly, and everyone turns to her with a shocked expression. "It isn't safe for anyone, I want to help"

"Me too" Melanie immediately states, sharing a small smile with Lily as she agrees to the cause of helping, the rest fo the group begin to slowly agree alongside them until it reaches the growingly nervous Crystal, who had Remus holding onto her hand.

Crystal glances down at the 'engagement' ring that currently lay on the hand Remus was holding, which made her eyes carry up to meet Remus's, he was giving her a reassuring look that her soften at them. This would be life-threatening to her and her dad, but she knew that her friends would whatever they could to help and that if her father was here...he would want to join as well.

She'd have a bigger chance to find her own happy ending and not the one being forced to her, which is the reason she snaps her head up to Dumbledore and nods silently to him.

Dumbledore lets out a small smile after seeing that they had all agreed, "excellent, I will be in touch closer to graduation, for now...I suggest you tie up loose ends of your childhood and focus on your studies"

The group of young adults nodded, before they slowly all began to stand up. Crystal grabbed the hand Remus offered to her and let him pull her up, the pair of them leaving the office together in a silent manner.

"And this is not to be spoken of" Dumbledore states before they had managed to get the door open, making them all murmur or nod their agreement before James quickly pulled the door open and they began to all leave the room.