IX

Crystal grinned as she opened up the front two doors to her family's lodge, her friends in awe around her as they all slowly moved inside the building, glancing around in almost every direction to see what was around

"Was that a hot tub I saw outside?" Sirius broke the wonder and caused everyone else to either groan, or roll their eyes at him.

"Alright, pairs have already been chosen..." Crystal trailed off, glancing between the group with nerves as she fiddled with her fingers slightly. "Unless you want to pick a partner and I'll just stay in my parents room?"

"I call Lily!" James wrapped his arm around Lily's shoulder slyly, although his face seemed genuine and Lily felt a blush spread through her cheeks.

"Anyone else?" Crystal added, laughing at the irony of the whole situation, and Melanie immediately gestured her head towards Sirius. "Fine then, Sirius you can room with Melanie"

Sirius didn't seem to be against it, as he just agreed with a small wink at Crystal, causing both Remus and Evan to tense slightly.

"That leaves..." Crystal turned her head to the last two boys, knowing that she didn't want to pick a partner, if her mother found out she ditched Evan she'd be in trouble...but Remus was her friend. "You guys can take the other room, I'll stay in my parents room for now"

Crystal smiled sweetly at the boys, seeming in a happier mood than normal, which was quite a shock since she hadn't screamed at someone yet.

To be honest, this has been one of Crystal's favourite places ever since she was just a young girl, her grandmother had passed a few years prior and had passed it on to Crystal herself, knowing it was her favourite place to hide from the world and adventure in the woods behind it.

"Thanks, Crys" Remus smiled gently at her, which she slightly returned before she turned to the girls on excitement.

"Wait until I show you the spa near by, it's fabulous" She grinned excitedly, she had never been one for girly stuff, but she had to admit that on the rare occasion she did like a good girl time.

"Great! My last bottle of nail polish ran out when I painted them last week" Lily sighed dramatically, looking at her naked nails sadly.

"Oh goody, let's leave the boys to murder each other" Melanie let out sarcastically, making the girls glance at where James, Sirius and Remus were stood talking while Evan stood back quietly. "Or James and Sirius will kill Evan, Remus will come up with a great cover story"

"I can see that" Crystal nodded, looking at the boys who were laughing, causing Lily to smack her arm and her to hiss slightly. "I brought you to a lodge! I'm allowed to be honest"

"Anything else cool around?" Melanie questioned curiously, picking at her nails lightly.

"We have a campfire, hot tub, there town that's nearby—there's loads of random shops around there—there's the woods, which is great for hiking and a long walk" Crystal named off slowly.

"Sounds great" Lily smiles, clasping her hands together lightly as she looked past the girls and at the boys. "James, you want to go unpack?"

James smiled immediately and forgot all conversations he was having with the boys and walking over to Lily, holding his arm out to her in a 'gentleman' gesture, which she accepted before they both laughed and walked off together.

"Guess I should too" Melanie states soon after, Sirius agreeing to go with her, leaving Crystal with the boys.

She glanced between them awkwardly, "well, I think I'm just going to...yeah" and then she walked off towards her parents room, where she would be staying.