IV

Alice and Crystal hung around for a while until Frank had come over and interrupted the pair, a wide smile on his face as he ran over to Alice, who only seemed to grow happier in his presence

"Merlin, your kids will be full of life" Crystal commented shortly, making Alice blush as Frank reached forward and helped her up to her feet, giving her a chaste kiss on her hand as a greeting before he smiles at her once again, Crystal helps herself up from the ground.

"I just hope we have a child who inherits Alice's love for herbology, it's a fascinating subject that I have never been able to be smart at" Frank speaks to Crystal with happiness, and it certainly is catchy the way a grin passes onto her face, Frank was always comforting and full of life and in the darkest moments, he was the best one to cheer someone up.

"I just hope they can be good at potions, unlike me" Alice said in a low voice, it was true that she was bad at potions, but it was mainly because she'd stress out too much and end up doing to wrong ingredients.

"You're improving vastly, my dear" Frank encourages, pressing a kiss to the crown of her head, making Crystal's eyes soften at the scene.

"Either way, you better have adorable kids and I better be one of their godmothers" Crystal threatens playfully, making Alice blush even further and hide her face in Frank's chest, who remained unaffected by Crystals words as he knew that he wanted Alice as his future.

"Gotcha Crystal, first kid we have, you'll be the godmother" Frank promised, making Crystal grin happily.

"I bet it will be a girl as well" Crystal adds on, Alice letting out a small whine out of embarrassment, making Frank wrap his arms around Alice gently and cradle her to calm her down.

Crystal walked along the black lake on her own, her shoes in hand as her feet had grown tired of wearing the shoes with heels on them, she watched the waves softly flutter into each other and it made her feel more calm than ever

"Crystal" a voice cut into her daydreaming, and she sighed as she recognises the tone of the person, and she slowly dragged her head to look over at her 'fiancé' who was walking towards her.

"What do you want, Evan?" She asked rather tiredly, as he walked down on a slight slope and reached her figure, frowning at her.

"Nothing, I-I just wanted to tell you something" He stumbled slightly on his words, making Crystal tilt her head slightly, Evan certainly never stuttered, which meant that there was a genuine problem with him.

"What's wrong?" She asks softly, and he glanced around slightly before nodding to himself.

"Well, I recently found something out about myself and I thought you should know as it may effect a few things, like, if we have any children one day..." He trailed off, netting her eyes that were glinted with confusion. "I'm a seer of some sorts"

"A seer?" She questions with a gasp, they were extremely rare from the things she had heard and here one was in front of her that she was being forced to married.

"It gets passed on in the family, the gift" He clarifies, watching Crystal slowly gulp as she lowered herself to ground. "Usually comes to play when they're around a teenager, so it won't effect any child we have until they're in Hogwarts themselves"

"Oh" Crystal says, Evan steps towards her cautiously and decides to lower himself down and sit next to each other, she turns to him slowly with wide eyes. "If we have a child, they will have this gift?"

"Yes" He answers carefully, and Crystal nods to herself before she turns to stare back at the black lake, she has no idea what this will mean.

Evan has the powers currently and by the direction his family is at, he will become one of the Dark Lord's followers and that meant a grave deal for Crystal and any child she may possibly have, not forgetting her parents and friends.