S: III

Natalie Deaver had invited Crystal Halass over to her shop for a future daughter/mother in-law bonding, but thankfully, she said she could bring a few friends as there was a party after to celebrate ten years of success or something like that.

Crystal has invited her two main best friends to help her, obviously, since lily always came with politeness and Melanie knew how to get out of awkward situations whenever needed.

Naturally.

"Mrs. Deaver, thank you again for inviting us" Lily has greeted her with a smile, with Crystal stood smiling next to the polite girl, she was certainly showing a good image. "I'm Lily Evans and this is Melanie Avanchii"

"Oh please" Mrs.Deaver gushed as she waved her hand above her face, "call me Natalie, please, any friends of Crystal's is our friend"

"Thank you" Lily nodded slightly as she grinned politely at the woman.

The woman then lifted her hands up slightly as a gesture to her shop, "please, look around and see what you'd like to wear for the party, I love finding the perfect match for people"

Lily wasted money tome and walked over to the lighter coloured dresses that were hung up neatly, and she install noticed that no two dresses were alike, they were all completely original.

"I like to think of it similar to wands, that there is only one dress for each person, obviously there can be more to your wardrobe, but for this occasion I brought out all of my party wear" Natalie explained herself, "I already sent a dress to Snow, Crystal"

Crystal sent the woman a gentle smile as she shifted a few dresses on one of the many racks, "you have a wonderful eye, Natalie"

"Oh thank you" Natalie smiled at her sons soon to be fiancé, she was glad that at least he was ending up with a talented and kind women, even if her husband was forcing it on Evan.

"Look at this beauty" Melanie states as she lifted up a gorgeous dress that had gems all over the top half in a delicate organised way, the bottom half was a navy blue skirt that was flowy down to about her knees. "I think I just fell in love"

"Prefect!" Natalie cheered as she danced over to where Melanie was and linked arms with her, "how about we find some matching earrings and shoes whilst the others finish finding their dresses"

Melanie nodded eagerly and allowed a chatting Natalie to lead her through a doorway that led into another area of the shop.

"That one suits you, Lils" Crystal complemented as Lily held up a pastel Green dress, holding it up against her in awe, "you should have that one"

Lily nodded slightly as she took the dress away from her body and walked towards the back, where the other two girls were, leaving Crystal to struggle on her own.

Crystal shuffled a few more dresses to the side before her eyes landed on a dress, a cute white and sophisticated dress, with a floral design on the top half.

It made, even her, want to wear heels so that it would be the perfect outfit and her mind suddenly began to race towards her arranged marriage.

Does she even get to pick her wedding dress? She wouldn't even know how to start with planning a wedding, but she certainly didn't want to turn up whenever was assigned to her by her parents and the Deaver's.

"Crystal?!" She heard Natalie call from the other room, before she appeared at the Forrest with her kind smile. "You found a dress! You will knock the socks off of everyone while wearing that, it's just as beautiful as you"

Crystal blushed from the attention, "thanks you Natalie, should we go pick out some shoes?"

And Natalie's face brightened at the suggestion before she marched forward and began to lead Crystal towards the back room, where lily and Melanie were trying on at least fifty pairs of shoes each.