Chapter 26:More about you

You heard Katsuki phone go off for the 11th time today and he just kept hanging up every time

"You know Katsuki, if you just answer her she may stop calling you every ten minutes." you suggested as you played the stuffed rabbit ears making them flop around.

"No thanks, she is probably calling me about some birthday shit or something."

"YOUR BIRTHDAY!" you said sitting straight up "KATSUKI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS SOON!"

"God dammit should of kept my mouth shut." he said as you latched yourself onto his side

"Come on when is your birthday?" you asked giving him your best set of puppy dog eyes.

"That shit doesn't work on me (Name)." Katsuki said shoving his hand in your face.

"Then why are you covering my face?" you asked "also your sweat smells, also if I licked your hand right now would i die?"

"Only if I decided to light it up." Katsuki said, removing his hand "now get off me you are making me all sweaty."

"You are always sweaty, now tell me when is your birthday!" you demanded

"No." he said

"Aghhh what's the big deal it's just your birthday, I wanna do something nice for you."

"It's nice everyday. Why do I need one day a year where people go out of their way to celebrate me, they should celebrate me everyday!"

"Katsuki, you can't hide behind your god complex this time." you said grabbing his arm and trying to pull him over "tell me or else."

"Or else what." he said unfazed by your attempts to pull him over

"Or else I'll throw birthday party everyday for the rest of April for you, ill make a cake everyday and invite over all your friends each day till April ends."

"You wouldn't dare." he said

"Katsuki...i dare." you said

"Ugh fine it's on the 20th there happy, but no birthday parties, no cake, no balloons, no nothing just another day, got it!" Katsuki said as he phone rang and you grabbed it "(name) do not pick that up!"

"I won't but you should just get her off your back, I mean she is your mom how bad can she be."

"...." Katsuki was silent and grabbed the phone and pressed start call

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU PICKED UP YOUR DAMN PHONE, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS, DO YOU KNOW HOW DAMM WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU, SEEING YOU IN THE NEWS EVERYDAY, YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" you heard the other side of the phone scream at you and were amazed that it wasn't on speaker.

"Nice to hear for you too." Katsuki said as he rolled his eyes "What do you want? I'm busy, you know being the pro hero and all."

"DON'T YOU PULL THAT CRAP WITH ME, PRO HERO OR NOT I AM STILL YOUR MOTHER!" she yelled "anyway i came to call you because your birthday is coming up and you should visit your old town here, also i heard from Inko, Izuku got back from America you should see him before he gets pulled back into his hero work."

"That's why you have been calling me, to tell me some shitty news and all."
"IT ISN'T SHITTY, also I'm your mother I'm allowed to be concerned about my son, like your relationship with that one women, ugh I never liked her and then i learned she tried to hurt you, I'm allowed to check up on you!"

"Whatever, look I'll come down for my birthday if you will stop harassing me every ten minutes."

"GREAT!" she said

"Also I'll be bringing someone with me." Katsuki said

"Is it Kirishima, he is a nice man after all ,still don't know why he decided to befriend you and your poor attitude." She said

"No not him! I'm bringing my girlfriend with me." Katsuki said

"WAIT SINCE WHEN DID YOU START DATING AGAIN-"

Beep

Katsuki hung up the phone, and tossed it on the side of the couch

"Well i can see where you get your lovely temperament." you said

"What was that?" Katsuki asked glaring at you, you just bopped his nose and he scrunched up his face

"Don't worry I know the difference between just a grumpy person and pure hatred." you said

"OH really how?" Katsuki asked

"It's all in the eyes." you said "you learn to tell the difference."

"How did you learn the difference?" Katsuki asked

"....they aren't the same as my fathers eyes." you said "your eyes have some type of drive that pushes you forward, my father just had hatred."

"I swear if i ever meet your dad I'm kicking his ass." Katsuki said, and you laughed "oi what's so funny."

"I appreciate it but that's impossible." you said

"Why's that?" Katsuki said "I mean your family was abusive so the state took you away from them."

"....so that's what you think will happen." you said grabbing onto your rabbit "No i only have one living relative now."

"What...who?"

"My older brother...his name was Joey..haha I won't bore you with my past, sorry for bringing it up, i don't mean to be a downer, I mean we should be talking about your birthday."
"(Name) you can tell me what happened to your family, I mean I've been trying to avoid the subject as well as I can but I really have no idea about your past at all."

"Can you tell me something about your past then?" you asked, Katsuki let out a sigh

"Okay fine but you can't tell anyone got it." Katsuki said

"I have no one to tell so I got it." you said nodding your head

"Okay fine, when i was in middle school before training to be a hero i got attacked by this well they called it the sludge villain, think swerve villain would be a better suited name, so i got attacked by it and well it was so hard to breath like i was underwater, and all the so called pro heroes couldn't defeat it or do shit about it, meanwhile I'm there suffocating and you know what happen, my damn childhood friend who i wasn't even on good terms with came to help me, I survived but ugh the feeling of anything on my neck makes me go into flight or fight response."

"That's horrifying." you said "so you can't stand the feeling of anything on your neck."

"Yup...can't stand the feeling." Katsuki said, you looked down on the rabbit plush you were holding and took a breath and decide to tell him what you could stomach.