Chapter 41: New start

When your whole life you had been told something and all of a sudden that fact gets swept out from under you, well nine out of ten times no one would take it well.

"What do you mean I have a quirk, I can't have a quirk-"

"(name) calm down deep breath." Izuku said, "that is a lot to take in, you had a family right what were their quirks."

"Well Joey had enhanced strength, my other brothers had enhanced eyesight, smell, and touch...I don't think I ever learned or remember what my parents' quirk was."

"Well I was looking through that and well on your mother's side or your grandma, she had an emotional enhancement quirk."

"What does that mean?"

"Well your mother was able to read and pick up people's emotions, your grandma had the ability to enhance people's emotions about others."

"So she could make someone hate the other person?" you asked

"Yes, now looking through this trend it's safe to say that you being the only female in your family got a quirk similar to your mother and grandmother."

"But I never was able to make people like or hate me."

"It's an emitter quirk, and well your mother couldn't control the emotions she could see and pick up, so your quirk is most likely unable to control like hers."

"So my quirk just makes everyone around me crazy!?"

"NO no of course not, peoples emotions towards you are just enhanced to a point where it is extreme, and just a hypothesis but as a professional who has been studying quirks it's possible the more time you spend around someone the more those feels are enhanced since your father did have a boost quirk for his senses, not as strong as your brothers I believe but that is most likely the family tree."

"So everything is my fault, the bullying, Chuya, Katsuki everything is because my quirk that I didn't know I had makes emotions about me at a 100%!" you yelled, trying to get up

"Miss we still need to keep your foot compressed."

'IM DONE, I'M LEAVING!" you yelled

"(name) please sit back down," Izuku said

"OH I SEE NOW YOU ARE BECOMING OVERLY PROTECTIVE AND CARING ABOUT ME, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, NOTHING OF WHAT YOU ARE FEELING IS RIGHT!" you yelled "You can't keep me here. I'm leaving."

"Shit my back hurts...ugh that damm nerd just fucking fell out of the sky." KAtsuki thought as he was waking up only to see Kirishima next to him

"Hey, loopy the doc gave you a bunch of pain meds," Kirishima said

"Fuck off..." Katsuki said, "Where the hell is (name)."

"(name)...well she left a while ago," Kirishima said

"The hell you're talking about," Katsuki said

"Well good news is that the doctor believes after a couple of days of separation you should get your senses back."
"If you don't tell me what the fuck is going on Kirishima."

"(name) left a day ago, turns out that she does have a quirk."
"You better not be pulling my leg," Katsuki said

"I'm not I wouldn't, turn out that she unknowingly and unwillingly enhances people's feelings about her, so we can kinda get why you went into crazy overprotective mode and tried to kill Denki and kinda beat me up to the point of almost passing out."

"You are full of shit," Katsuki said

"Dude, just think about it." Kirishima said, "I mean the hospital informed the prison that her brother was at and well, he is getting out."

"What happened to (Name)!?" Katsuki yelled

"I keep telling you we don't know and the hospital is going to keep you here till you calm down and the effects of her quirk wear off-"

"Don't bullshit me, quirk or not I know (name) she is probably off somewhere sulking and being an overall depressed mess, I'm leaving!"

"Well actually, The doctors said if you leave then the whole insicdent of you keeping (name) against her will at a cabin will get released to the public, they want to focus till you have a clear mind and can think correctly just a few more days."
"Are you shitting me right now!" Katsuki yelled, "If anything happens to her while I'm fucking detained her like some sort of criminal you are gonna be the one who pays for it!"

You had nothing, all you had was your wallet with about 150 bucks which was better than nothing, but everything else you had was left behind in the cabin, or in Katsuki's apartment in Tokyo. And here you were wandering the streets of the Shizuoka prefecture. Who could you even call, Katsuki who had just gone crazy, Ayame who you haven't even talked to in months that would just make her feel like you had been using her? Katsuki parents, no if they learned you made their son fall head over heels for you that just wasn't an option. You had been so mean to Izuku at the hospital and it would just feel shameful if you went back to him. Denki and Kirishima already did so much for you and nearly got their heads blown off.

S you have nothing wasn't right, you just had no one and that felt like a big nothing to you, you were right where you started but your biggest fear was made a reality, it was your fault.

So staying in a rundown shabby motel for a couple of days was just up your alley on how you were feeling. Just tucked up in the corner eating instant noodles and listening to the cars go by on the street as you wanted to just dislocate from the reality you were living in, oh how quickly things can change, what if you didn't run and went back to Katsuki, back into his strong warm arms that held you close and made you feel like nothing in the world could hurt you. He would have just gotten worse from your quirk.

"I'm a terrible person for even thinking that." you said

Once Katsuki has woken up and learned the truth he would be angry at you, hopefully, at this point, the quirk would wear off and he wouldn't be out for blood, You would have to do what you always did before meeting Katsuki, figure it out on your own, at least know you knew it's just a bad idea to accept help from others and try to get close to them.