Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"It's fine, Mommy. His press con was okay."

Madami pang tinanong si Mommy tungkol sa mga nangyayari pero paminsan-minsan ay naliligaw ang tanong niya sa ibang mga bagay.

"But it's so nice that Sechan's protecting you so well. Napapanatag ako kapag kasama mo siya. How long have you been dating, anak? Hindi mo pa ata naikukuwento."

She keeps asking me questions like that that I find hard to asnwer.

Sechan and I were still dating, but we have nothing more than that. Yes, he openly told me about the 'ligaw' thingy but a lot happened that I haven't really thought about it much.

If I was just in my teenage self, I'd probably jump in happiness knowing that my crush has a feelings for me, too.

Pero nitong mga nakaraan, ang daming nangyayari. There's my cancelled photoshoot, Steven and his attempt and now... this issue."

For the first time since I got home pinakialaman ko ulit ang cellphone ko. It's battery was almost drained from all the calls and messages.

I check my inbox and found messages from Molly, our boss, kay kuya na kanina pa pala, at maging kay Sechan.

I tried reading it all and it's all about the issue.

Molly:
Miss Ram, nalaman ko na kung kanino nagsimula ang balita. Miss Amanda Vicencio had claimed a day ago that someone's trying to meddle with her relationship with Mr. Russo.

Molly:

Miss Vicencio posted things in her social media triggering the issue.

Then Molly also send some screenshots of Amanda's posts.

It's a picture of her in a balcony alone. The picture only shows her back with a caption 'Intruder'. The next one in a black and white is a lower part of a wedding gown and it was captioned with 'I've waited for this but someone's still trying to meddle.'

Those were almost direct to the point. It's so translucent it will really trigger an issue. At ganoon na nga ang nangyari. Of course, after she posted that, many commented their speculation at halos lahat ay pare-pareho ang sinasabi... may third party.

Kuya:

Go home. We'll talk.

Sechan:

I'm on my way to the press con. Don't worry about it so much.

Then also a message from my boss asking of I'm alright. They also sent me an email for an early meeting tomorrow.

I know that my day would be busy. Seven o'clock in the morning and I'm already in a conference room with Molly and the manager that's assigned to me waiting for our head.

"I'm sorry, did I made you wait?"

Tumayo kaming lahat ng dumating ang hinihintay namin. Our boss entered the room as she greets all of us.

"Ramona, how are you feeling?"

"Ayos lang po ako." I replied after a handshake.

Gaya nga ng sinabi ni Sechan ay naging maganda ang kinalabasan ng ginawa niyang press con. At least kahit papaaano ay nawala na ang mga nag-aabang na reporters sa harap ng kumpanya. Pero madami pa din ang nagtatanong at gustong mag-interview.

We have decided to go for it. Since medyo humupa na ang reaksyon ng mga tao at hindi na masyadong masama ang pangalan ko sa publiko ay napagkasunduan namin na gawin na ang interview sa piling mga reporters.