Thirty

Chenle, Guang, Princess Lily, and the King & Queen are sitting in the Great Hall, watching as the servants place multiple rows of chairs in front of them. The set up is similar to last time, this being the second round of princess eliminations.

"Chenle, me and your father were talking, and we've decided today, and today only, we will allow you to choose what challenge the princesses partake in." Queen Howin vocalizes.

"Really?" Chenle questions, now more excited then he was a few minutes ago.

"Yes. But you must take this seriously or your father might not give you a chance like this again."

"It's okay Mrs. Howin, he's got this!" Lily grins, thinking highly of Chenle.

"2 Truths and 1 Lie!" Chenle shouts once all the princesses sit down. Queen Howin and Lily face palm.

After the girls were let into the room, none of them accompanied by their fathers this time, Chenle didn't hesitate to use the creative freedom he had in today's elimination challenge.

King Peng groans. "A children's sleepover game? Chenle are you kidding m-"

"Wait dad, imagine how much you could learn about someone through this game. Along with facts from each princess, we can learn who is and isn't a good liar so that we can learn their true intentions for wanting to marry Chenle. Good job little bro." Guang says in defense of his sibling.

Unfortunately, Guang was wrong. Chenle hadn't put half as much thought into it as he had. Chenle just simply wanted to do something he considered fun, contrary to what ever boring round of questioning his dad would've chose.

Chenle stayed quiet though, not wanting to ruin the moment his brother was finally on his side.

"Rules of the game are simple," Lily states. "You share three statements, two of which are the truth and one of them a lie. The information you give will contribute to Chenle's final decision of whether he lets you go or not tonight."

(I will be addressing all the princesses, except Jiyun, by what they said they could bring to the Kingdom in the last trial) (3 organization, 4 better food, 5 community, 7 new buildings, 9 flowers, 10 festivals, 11 villagers freedoms, 13 safety from war, 14 live entertainment, and 15 Jiyun.)

"May I begin?" Princess Flowers ask, raising her hand. Chenle nods his head yes. "Okay. I'm 4'11 (149.86 cm), I love flowers, and I have a pet spider."

"Oh, the pet spider one is the lie, easy." Chenle blurts out with confidents.

"Sorry, but you got it wrong. My pet is just outside, would you like to see i-"

"Get out."

"Huh?" Princess Flowers is appalled by his change of tone.

"Get out! Get out, get out! And somebody go kill that spider!"

A few minutes had passed. Princess Flowers was escorted out of the castle and Chenle has calm down since the spider scare.

"Who's... next?" Lily hesitantly questions, not wanting the same fiasco from earlier to happen again.

"I'll go!" Princess Food offers. "My birthday is in February, I love tacos, and I've been arrested. Twice."

The Zhong family plus Lily's, jaws dropped after the hearing that last statement.

"What? Everyone commits identity fraud at least once in their lifetime." Princess Food shrugs.

"So that wasn't the lie?" Peng utters, still taken aback.

"We'll... get back to you... NEXT!" Lily yells.