Saturn incursion: part 2

3rd person POV:

Sneaking across the complex, Cynthia arrived on the upper floors, inside the building where the leaders once held conferences.

Looking out the window, Cynthia saw the plateau and the dome covering this top floor.

Investigating the building, Cynthia did not find anything at first, until she entered a room filled with strange-looking chairs.

Inspecting these chairs, Cynthia was able to piece together that they might have something to do with the transfer system.

Perhaps what Luna used to grow her army at first? She did not know.

Technology wasn't where her expertise laid. Taking several photos of these inventions, for Aibella to look at and confirm or debunk her theory, Cynthia exit the room, only to see a laser bolt go swooping past her face.

(Bang)

Cynthia:!?

Turning her head, the first mate saw the masked madam, Luna, herself.

With a gun pointed at her, Cynthia slowly raised her arms with no other option available

Cynthia: How did you know I was here?

Luna: I speak the truth. This fortress is proof of that. It holds detection technology that you wouldn't believe.

She answered with her distorted voice.

Cynthia: What happens now?

Luna: You tell me who you work for because your uniform isn't Saturn regulation.

Cynthia: U.S.R.A.P.U.

Luna:...

Luna: You're part of Direx's crew, right?

Cynthia: Yes.

Luna: Where is he?

Cynthia: Still recovering after his poisoning.

Luna: Do you take me for a fool?

Cynthia: Depends on the context.

Luna: You wouldn't just give me that kind of information that easily.

Luna: Which means one of two things... He's doing something somewhere or he's here.

Luna: Which is it?

Cynthia: Why do you want to know?

Luna: Because unlike you, he's a threat to me. So speak or die.

Cynthia: If you kill me, a signal will be sent out telling others to come and attack.

Luna: Is that so...? Let me call your bluff then.