High chance of Pluto: part 2

3rd person POV:

(With Cynthia and Ryuka)

Accepting the mission given to them by their Captain, Jacklin Trudian, the first mate and gear pilot with their Gears, and a shuttle, stealthily made their way back to Jupiter.

With the positions of the planets and the course of the S.S Dawn at the time, they got an easier time traveling to Jupiter, especially after they found and met up with a cruiser that was near Saturn which happily brought them back to the planet faster.

The cruiser then provided a line to Theo, the acting leader of Jupiter so they could speak with him about opening the wormhole gate for transport to Earth.

Theo:(coms) Open the wormhole gate?

Cynthia: Yes. We have the means to end this conflict, we simply need to get back to earth and deal with Nexstar.

Ryuka: So come on, sir. How quickly this conflict ends entirely depends on you letting us use the wormhole gate.

Theo:(coms) Twisting my arm, aren't you?

Theo:(coms) Very well, I'll grant you access, I don't see why not. But miss Foxtrot, I demand a rematch when it's all over.

Cynthia: Very well, but the outcome will be the same... your defeat.

Theo:(coms) Time will tell.

Ending the call, the duo prepared themselves to wormhole jump across planetoids.

(Opening theme)

Lunas and Solas flew towards the Crescent fortress, Pluto which was curiously making its way to Uranus.

Without any hesitation, they crashed through the dome of Pluto which quickly patched itself up after they passed through it.

Crashing onto the surface of Pluto the two found the Eclipse Gears waiting for them on the nation's council building where Luna made her base.

Yn:(speaker) So Saiko, what brings you here? I know it's not the climate, there are way better places than this.

Saiko:(speaker) My mission brings me here.

Yn:(speaker) What a coincidence, so are we. Our mission is to beat you up, and yours?

Saiko:(speaker) Classified.

Luna:(speaker) Then your safety is forfeit.

Saiko:(speaker) I will be victorious.

Yn:(speaker) Looking back, I have to question your definition of "victorious".