Ch.37 Aquarium Date

Jocelyn's Pov

Lately I've been complaining to Luke that we haven't had a date in a long time. Without everyone tagging along. "C'mon Luke its not fair we don't go to places just us two!" I whinnied pulling his arm. "The more the better no?" He said. "No" I replied with a serious face. "Lets go on a date! please!!" I said hugging him. He hesitated before hugging me back and agreeing. "Yay! Now where should we go?" I asked. "I just agree you choose the place" he said kissing the top of my head. 

I picked my girlish outfit to look cute and everything for our date at the aquarium. "This is great!" I said holding Luke's spare hand while he was driving. "You look too cute in that" he said blushing. "Thanks!" I smiled. "Its gonna be hard not wanting to fuck you every 5 seconds" he laughed. "Lucas Hemmings you better behave while we're there" I warned. "Or else what? You'll tie my down when were in the car?" He smirked. "you little...." I started to blush. When we got there we saw fishes with many colors and sizes. The glow in the dark ones caught most of my attention. "Luke I'm tired" I said. He looked at my feet and saw the flats I was wearing. "Hop on then" He crouched down and I hopped on his back. We went through various of tunnel filled with fishes. One of them was awfully quiet and had a large tank that said tap me. "Luke tap it" I said hiding behind him. "Why me?" He asked. "Cause I'm scared..." I murmured. He sighed and tapped it. A shark quickly made its way to us crashing to the glass and I yelled. Luke didn't move but I was scared to open my eyes. "Hey it's just a picture don't worry" Luke said kissing my hand. My heart was beating so fast. He quickly got me out of there and we sat to eat. "At least it wasn't the zoo" I said. "Why the zoo?" He asked biting the pizza. "I once had a dream when I was small that my family was at the zoo and a lion got out and was killing people. After that if we ever went to the zoo I would be away from the Lions and such" I explained. "Scary" He murmured. I nodded while eating my pizza.

After that we went to a gift shop near and got matching cases for our phones with penguins in it. We also took pictures in a photo booth. The last two only showed Luke kissing me and almost getting on me. "When the rest see these they're gonna haunt us forever" I pointed out. "Turtles are so adorable" I said looking at a turtle necklace. "Turtles remind me of Calum" Luke said. "Really? Jellyfishes remind me of Michael" I added. "That must be their spirit animal" he said laughing. I felt like someone was staring daggers in the back of my head but when I turned around no one was there.

Its a great date idea to go to the aquarium with boyfriend/girlfriend "Look at that fish it's bigger than me!" I said smiling at Luke. "Everythings bigger than you Shorty" Michael said. "What are you doing here?! Luke this was supposed to be only me and YOU!" I yelled.  "Don't blame him we're just supervisors" Calum said. "I hate you all...." I whispered seeing the two boys here. "And by the way I'm a shark not a jellyfish" Michael said. "The PENGUINS!!" Luke got my hand and dragged me to the penguin show.

"This was Actually fun!" Calum said. "Yeah until two jerks ruined it" I complained. I was on Luke's back cause I was tired and it was late already. "Hey we're just here to keep everything PG-13" Michael said smiling. "We wouldn't do anything that risky!" Luke said laughing. Luke's shoulders were so broad it's really hot! I look tiny compared to him. "Jocelyn stop spacing off we have another place to go so we'll meet you at the rooftop" Calum said snapping me out of my dirty thoughts. "Huh oh sure" I said. The both boys made their way to the gift shop to get plushies.

Luke and I were at the rooftop holding hands and looking at the stars. "At least we're alone now" I said leaning my head to his shoulder. "Yeah...Did it really bother you Calum and Michael came?" he asked concerned. I sighed "No not really I just wanted to have alone time with you but it was fun either way" I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead and I heard awe'ing from a few girls near us. I blushed and looked at our hands with our promise rings. "Together forever" Luke mumbled. "Together forever.." I agreed looking at the stars.

Next On Ch.38 Concerts

Keep up and don't get squished. Basic rules of concerts. Now trying to get backstage means totally something else. They first Heard a carrot saying things about the boys and pissed them off and got in a fight with them. Luckily no one was kicked out. After a whole concert of them crying the girls had a plan."If we don't get there soon Niall and Harry wont be there!" Nataly yelled tugging at Jocelyn's sleeve. "Hurry Michael is coming this way! Hide!" "You little shits get back here!" . The girls got rid of the boys and went to try to meet One Direction backstage.

You go girls! I wish I could do that but.....can't cx Wish them good luck to our fangirls here!

Luke:I should have a fandom.
Michael:Why?
Luke:When I become famous for hottest punk rock band.
Jackson:I don't think so...
Michael:What would be the fandom name? The Jocelyns? Ha-ha
Jocelyn:*Blushing* You.Little.Fucking.Jellyfish