Ch.5 The Past & Perverted Comments

Nataly's Pov

"I don't like him or his friends" I told James. We were in our lockers. "They were mean to her I heard them" James said. "I know they're just using her" I said. That guy was still in my head. Gosh don't be stupid!! He's a player. "What are we gonna do?" James asked. "I dont know I think we have to just keep an eye on them." I told him. We closed our lockers and headed to class. I'm just trying to protect my best friend. I went inside class and he was sitting next to her in my seat. I sat in back of her.

Jocelyn's Pov

I was talking to Nataly after school. "He's using you" she said. "I'm not even with him" I said. "So its not long before you fall for him" She said. "You don't know him" I said. She looked at the floor. "C'mon try to be nice to him..please for me" I said. "Maybe if you knew him you would like him too" I added. I didn't even know him. We never talked...What if I was wrong? "Fine only cause your like my sister okay?" She said. "Yay!" I hugged her. "Okay ill talk to you later" Nataly said. I waved and walked to my car. Luke was waiting outside my car. "Hey my moms at your house again can I have a ride?" he asked. "Sure" I said.  I unlocked the car and we went inside. "Why don't you have a car?" I asked. "I Umm crashed about ten times" he said. "Oh my gosh Hahah" I laughed. "Don't laugh at me!! it was they're fault" he said. "Sure" I said. He turned the radio on. My CD was still in and it started to play. "....Really?? One Direction?" he said. "Oh my God leave me alone!" I said. He chuckled and put the radio on. He started sing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. "You voice is amazing" I told him after he finished. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. We got to my house and walked in. "Hey kids" my mom said. I waved. "Don't worry Lucas your mom is getting cookies in the kitchen" my mom said. "We're gonna be upstairs mom" I said. He walked up to my room. "Lucas" I said laughing. "Hey!!" he said pouting."C'mon lets study" I said. We pulled our books out and everything.

~30Minutes later~

"So after that you divide" Luke said. "How are you so smart?" I asked.

"I don't want to be stupid"

"But your the bad boy"

"That doesn't mean I'm a retard"

"Your right... I guess I don't know much about you" I said looking at him."I want to know more about you" I added. He looked into my eyes. "Do you really want to know about me?" he asked. I nodded. "Well I was pretty much a loner when I was smaller... Kids kept teasing me about my glasses or anything... One day I met Calum and Michael... Michael and I hated each other so much.. Then it happened again I was getting teased for my glasses and the guys wanted to punch me but Ashton came and helped me out by kicking their ass. All three of us learned from Ashton not to take anyone's shit. We just stood up to anyone now on. I started going out with girls when Ashton showed us his girlfriend of the week I thought it was wrong but I noticed the girls practically throw themselves at you so I took advantage of that.." He said. "I'm guessing your not a virgin" I said. "Hahah no but if I could I would..just for you can be my first" He said. I kissed his cheek. "But since I'm no virgin I'd still fuck you" He finished. "Oh God!" I said. He laughed at me. "Your so dirty!"

"Its not my fault babe" He said. The rest of the hour he told me all the memories he had. I loved seeing his face light up when he told me his happy memories. Luke and I were now laying in my bed. He was staring at the roof while I stared at him. "And my mom would always make the most badass cookies ever!" He said laughing. "You know what Luke Hemmings I think your a softy" I teased.

"Me??? A softy?? How"

"How you are with your mom" I said. "I'm gonna call you softy now" He got on top of me straddling me. "Don't you dare I'm not a softy" He said leaning in. "Yeah you are admit it" I challenged. He crashed his lips against mine. His mouth went down to my neck. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked against my neck. I shook my head. Luke started sucking right in my sweet spot. "L-Luke" A moan came out of my mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair. He kept on going until he went back and rested his forehead against mine. "I've been needing that" Luke smirked. "Yeah me too" I said. I kissed him again. "Don't leave me" He said softly. "I wont" I mumbled against his lips. He laid his head on my chest. "Your boobs work as a pillow" He said smiling. "Oh my gosh Luke!"