Ch.4 Accepted?

Luke's Pov

She'll be falling for me in two days the most. I do like her but like C'mon I'm not a romantic type of guy I just have to keep on trying . My heart was beating fast cause of what I said. That sounded romantic right? "Lets go downstairs" She said. I followed her closely. My mom was talking to her mom still. "Hey kids" Her mom said. "Are you guys done studying? " My mom asked. "Yeah were finished" I said. "Well we should go its getting late" My mom said. Jocelyn's mom walked us out. I waved at Jocelyn and she waved back. "Did you have fun" My mom asked starting the car. "Yeah I did" I said.

~Facetiming The Guys~

"What?!!" They all said. "I'm starting to like the girl" I said. "Mate are you feeling well???..... THE Luke Hemmings, that has all the girls begging for him! Is falling for the schools quiet girl!" Ashton said. "This just doesn't make sense Luke I think its another one of your tantrums that will leave soon" Calum said. "What's so wrong of me liking her?!" I said. "Well you don't even know her! You guys just kissed 2 times" Michael said. "Well I'm gonna try to be friends with her and make her fall in love with me so we can be together" I said. "See She Already Changed you!!!" Calum said. "You guys are overreacting can't you guys just help me out?" I asked. "Well what do you want us to do?" Ashton asked. "Be friends with her I don't want her to feel awkward around you guys" I said. "Fine" they all mumbled.

~Monday Morning~

We were all outside standing waiting for Jocelyn to come. I finally saw her car come up. She looked at me weirdly. "What?" she said walking to us. "I want to introduce you to every one" I said. "This is Ashton, Michael,and Calum... guys this is Jocelyn" I said. They all said hey to each other. We all walked together and it wad going fine until Michael put his arm around her. "You know I'm warming up to you...your kinda cute" He said. "No she's mine back off Michael" I said shoving his arm. Jocelyn just giggled. "No she's fuckin ugly" Ash and Cal said. Ouch. Jocelyn looked down. "Umm Luke can I go now?" She whispered. "They were Joking! " I said hugging her. "I'm leaving" She said shoving me and walking away. "C'mon guys what did I tell you?" I said. "It was a joke she didn't have to take it up the ass" Ash said. "Ugh Whatever" I mumbled and left to class. Jocelyn was there sitting already with her head down facing the windows. It was still early no one was here. "Hey are you okay?" I asked moving a chair next to her and sitting. "Yeah I'm fine" She said softly. "They didn't mean it" I said. "I don't care they don't have to like me" She said. "C'mon " I said opening my arms. She hugged me. I was rubbing her back.

Ashton's Pov

"He really likes her" Michael whispered. We were spying on them. "Yeah he does" I said. "I feel bad now she doesn't seem that bad" Calum said. "Yeah I feel bad too.. lets just be cool with her she seems to mean a lot to Luke" I said. They nodded. "Yeah I don't think so" Some one said. We turned around and it was Jocelyn's friends. "Keep your friend away from Jocelyn she doesn't need someone that will use her" She said. "You don't know him" I said. I glared at her. "We already know he's an asshole" the guy said. I think his name was James. "He's not" Calum said. "Keep him away before we do something about him" The girl said. She was glaring at me. "C'mon Nataly" James said. He took Nataly away. "I guess they don't like the idea neither" Michael said. That girl had my heart beating. What's her problem?!!