Ch.32 Where's Michael?

Heres a Chapter enjoy!! Btw the man will be the one who talks to Michael later c: It's Greg Cipes comment if you know him. c;

Jocelyn's Pov

"What!!" I yelled. "Gosh shush!" Melanie said jumping on my bed. I looked over at Luke with my eyes wide. He had the same expression. "Are you for real?" Luke asked. She nodded at us. "But your 12 years old you can't date Michael" I said. "I know but I kinda like him still" She said blushing. "This is so wrong" Luke said. "Don't tell him please!" she said. "Trust me I won't" I said. "Why do you even like him?" Luke asked. "I don't know he's just fun to be around I guess" She said fiddling with her thumbs. Melanie and I were alone in the house when she spilled her crush to Luke and I. "Hey Guys guess whose here!" A voice said from downstairs. Melanie freaked out and squealed. "He's here!" she said running downstairs. "I thought we were gonna have alone time" Luke said kissing my cheek. "I guess not now" I said walking downstairs. Melanie was hugging Michael. I looked at everyone but they didn't notice. I bit my lip to stop laughing. "Melanie get away from him" I said pulling her. She frowned but sat next to him on the couch. "Well let's get movie night going!" Calum said.

I'm fuckin pissed off right now. Melanie wont stop clinging on to Michael. I know he doesn't think that way but it bothers me she's acting like that. When my phone was about to die I went upstairs to get my charger. "Hey Luke said to hurry up" Melanie said. I nodded at her. "Are you clinging to Michael on purpose?" I asked. "Why do you care?" She snapped. "Listen brat he's to old for you knock it off" I said. "Why do you ruin everything Jocelyn?!" She screamed. "I'm not doing anything I'm just telling you he would look at little girls that way" She shut her mouth. "Stop it and mind your own business" She said. "He doesn't like you that way get it in your head!" I said. "I can make him change!" she said. "Shut up and listen to me...your not getting with him cause he doesn't like you!" I yelled. "I'm still gonna try" she said. "Have fun chasing nothing then" I said walking away. I sat down next to Luke and laid my head on his shoulder. "What happened?" he asked. "Nothing forget it"

Two days later

Luke and I were at Calum's house when Luke got a call from Michael.

"What! wait calm down Mikey...I can't understand you.......yes we'll be right over" Calum said. He looked at us and said "Something happened"

We drove to Michael's and saw the door open. We hurried to his room and saw a note.

    If you want your precious friend you have to come to us first. Next time tell your friend not to mess with us. Try and find me.
                    ~Keith

I read the letter over and over. "I was at that party" Calum said. "What the hell did you guys do?" I asked. "He kinda kissed this Guy's girlfriend and got in a fight..." Calum said. "That shithead!" I quickly got in the car and called Nataly and Ashton.
"What do you mean he's gone?!" she said panicking.

"He isnt in his room or anywhere!!"
"Well we have to find him where could he go?"

We Split up to teams we had to find that boy.
"Something might happen if we dont hurry"

"Then we better run.."

Luke, Calum and I went to that guys girlfriends house to ask her where he might be keeping Michael. She looked at us and smiled. "Yeah I know where he might be" She said. "I broke up with Keith yesterday because he kept on talking about doing something to your friend" she added. "Well where is he?!" I asked. "Gosh rude...You know those woods behind the big hill where that creepy tree is" she pointed at the hill. "Yeah I see it" Calum said. "Well you go deeper into the woods and there's a cabin there....that's where your friend should be" She finished. "Alright thanks" Luke said. "Hey! Wait Blondie...if you want we could—"Nope!" I closed her door on her face. "Not happening" I said. I sent Ashton where Michael should be and we went to the woods. "Hopefully slenderman doesn't appear" Calum said looking at me. "Shut up Calum Luke is probably taller than slenderman" I said. "Hey!!" Luke whinnied. I parked the car and we went straight to the woods. I felt goosebumps on my arms. "This place is creepy" Luke mumbled. "Yeah.." I looked at the sky and saw the trees kinda started hiding it as we walked deeper. "Calum take your phone out and put the flash light" I said. He took it out before the place got darker. "Oh my God" Luke mumbled. "I'm getting scared" I said clinging to Luke. "Wow you get scared for this but not the haunted place we went a few weeks ago" Calum sassed. "Dude who made me watch scary movies with him till 4 in the morning today" I snapped. Calum laughed sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "It wasn't my fault" He said. "Yeah it was" Luke said. "What if slenderman comes?!" I said nervously look around. "He wont don't listen to stupid Cal" Luke said. He turned the flashlight and I saw a cabin. "Wait Its there!" I yelled. We all got closer but the door was locked. I looked in the huge window and put my hand over my mouth and screamed. Tears went down my cheeks. "no.. No.... NO!!"