Ch.41 Prank Week

Michael's Pov

I quickly jumped off my car running towards the school. I spotted everyone at the lockers. "Guys! Today starts Prank Week!" I tackled Calum and laughed. "Last year Luke and Jocelyn beat us all" Calum whinnied. "Yeah so now these are the new teams...Ashton and Luke...Me and Jocelyn...and Calum and Nataly!" I exclaimed. "Ugh I have a bad feeling about you two in a team" Calum said pointing at Jocelyn and I. "You scared?" Jocelyn teased. "Very" Calum said. "Are you ready to lose Mr.Hemmings?" Jocelyn asked. "Your gonna lose Mrs.Future Hemmings" Luke said making Jocelyn blush. "Okay lovebirds brake it up" I said holding Jocelyn back. "All week, pranks on other teams. No rules. Oh and a new objective is once you and your partner have pranked the others you have to prank each other" Calum stated. "Alright everyone hands in the middle" Ashton said. We all put the hands in and chanted "5sos Go!" We parted ways and pretended we didn't know each other.

"These are the pranks" Jocelyn said handing me the paper at our lunch table. All of us were separated. "I wanna do something more 'special' for Luke though" I said looking she made his easy. "What's on your mind?" She asked. I whispered the plan and she smiled. "You evil genius!" She said. "Pranks are my specialty" I shrugged. "Okay lets get Nataly and Calum first then" I said.

First prank was Nataly and Calum. We were at my house studying when the plan started. "Michael can I have the smoothie now?" Jocelyn asked. "Oh yeah they're on the table, Calum bring them please" I said pretending not to pay attention. "Yeah sure" He stood up and got them. "There's strawberry, mango, almond, kiwi, Berry, and pineapple" I said. Nataly and Calum got theirs and we smirked. I gave them straws and backed away. Once they pushed their straw in the balloon popped and smoothie went all over them. "You.Guys.Just.Got.Pranked" I said sipping my smoothie. "It was all Jocelyn's idea" I added. Jocelyn hid behind Luke who was laughing at Calum. "Come here Jocelyn let me give you a hug!" Calum said. Jocelyn ran outside laughing with Calum and Nataly chasing after her. We ran outside to see Jocelyn trying to push them into the pool. "Oops!" Ashton ran and pushed Nataly and Calum in the pool laughing.

Next day was more careful. Ashton and Luke were being in look out of everything. That made it harder for the plan. Jocelyn had a date with Luke today so they left without us. I hope we get some time to prank these two..

Jocelyn's Pov

I was waiting for Luke at our meeting space. I hope he doesn't take forever. It's a bit windy. I saw a dark figure in back of a tree hiding. Are they looking at me? I quickly stood up and turned to see if Luke was coming. I saw a hand cover my mouth before I blacked out.

Luke's Pov

I swear to god where is she? She was supposed to be here an hour ago. I called her a few times but she didn't answer. My phone started ringing and It was a unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Hi Lucas You Want Your Girlfriend Back?"
"Who is this?" I asked.
"LUKE HELP HE HAS A KNIFE POINTING AT MY NECK!!!" I heard Jocelyn yell.
"WHO IS THIS?!!" I yelled.
"Want your girlfriend back? You better find her...Go to a place that holds funny memories but sad ones for your girlfriend and Michael got lost in twice" The man hung up and I ran to the old abandoned movie theater.

It was quiet and dark so I had to use my phone as a flashlight. I opened the door of where Jocelyn and I saw the fault in our stars. I saw someone laying down bleeding. I quickly ran to it noticing it was Jocelyn laying in her own blood. I saw Ashton run to my side. "You got the call too?" He hurriedly said. I nodded and felt Jocelyn cold. "A-Ash s-shes not m-moving" My voice shaked. He quickly realized and his eyes began to water. We turned her over and I screamed. She had a opening across her neck. "NO!" I yelled. The lights went on and we heard a voice. "She's dead" the guy wearing a hood said. We couldn't see his face at all. "HOW DARE YOU!" I stood up and went at him with Ashton behind me. He dodge me but went straight for Ashton. He dropped Ashton down and I ran to him again. He got my hands behind me and kept me from moving. I felt a hand grab my leg and I screamed. "You.just.got.PRANKED!!" I recognized the voice and saw Michael's colorful hair out of the hood. Jocelyn stood up and hugged me. I couldn't move. My mind was at blank. "HOW DARE YOU TWO!" Ashton yelled. Nataly and Calum both came out from hiding. "Sorry babe" Nataly said hugging him. "Are you okay?" Jocelyn asked. I quickly hugged her. "I almost had a heart attack!" I hugged her tighter. "I know I'm so sorry Lukey" she kissed my cheek. "That makeup really looks real" Ashton said. "Thanks I did it" Michael said. "I feel like killing you all" I said wiping my eyes from the tears that escaped. "Awe Lukey is crying!" Calum teased. "Shut up!" I blushed.

I sat in Jocelyn's bed once we got back. "I think we went a bit too far" Jocelyn said kissing my neck and sitting on my lap. "Yeah my heart literally stopped when I saw you laying there...I couldn't imagine you leaving me alone in this world" I kissed her forehead. "So are you going to prank Michael?" I asked. "I already did" she smirked.

Next Day

"YOU MADE ME DO THIS!!" Michael yelled. He had pink hair again. "I'VE ALREADY USED THIS COLOR YOU MONSTER!!" He pointed at Jocelyn. "Well that ends our pranks! Jocelyn is Prank Queen! Now well all need to get her something for her victory" Calum announced. "Your always my queen" I whispered while the others made faces at us.

~~~Cuteeeee anyway did I scare anyone when Jocelyn was on the floor laying??? I FINALLY UPDATED I SWEAR I TAKE 50 YEARS TO UPDATE I AM SOOOOO SORRY :c Anyway you can still comment ideas for next chapter guys c: Love you all thanks for supporting this book!!!