Ch.7 What Did You Say?!

Jocelyn's Pov

James was being a jerk. He left us for the Jocks. Anyway it was last period and I had it with Calum. We were quietly laughing at some joke he said about the teacher. "Okay class Tomorrow we will finish our class work...Pack up" she said. I put my work in my backpack and waited for the bell. "Jocelyn" James called. Instead of sitting with him like I usually do I sat next to Calum in the back. James turned around to look at me. "Hey Jocelyn is it true your a virgin in junior year?" The captain of the football team said. "Mind your own business" I snapped. "I didn't know you were cheating on Lukey with his best mate...wow what a fuckin whore" the captain said. Cal stood up quickly "Listen you fuckin prick shut the fuck up!" Calum said. "So—rry Mate didn't mean to get you mad" The jerk said. Our teacher was just ignoring us rolling her eyes. Calum sat back down and I smiled at him. "Thanks Calum" I said. "It's okay were friends" He said smiling.

After the bell rung and we walked out. I saw Lukey waiting. I rushed and gave him a hug. "How was class?" He asked. "Fun?" I said. Calum chuckled. We were all walking out from school and the captain of the football team was there too. "Hey Jocelyn I'm sorry I called you a virgin your clearly a slut" He said. I heard a backpack drop. "The fuck did you say!?" Luke yelled. Luke went forward and punched the guy in the face. "Luke! Wait" I was about to step in the fight when Michael held me back. "Wait don't" he said. Ashton and Calum went to separate the two. Luke was still punching him in his face. Ashton got Luke and the Guy ran away. "Stay away from my Girlfriend!" Luke screamed. He saw me and hugged me. "Let me see your hands" I said. He saw them and they were bloody. But it wasn't his blood.

Nataly's Pov

"Bye" I told the others. "You want a ride?" Ashton asked. "Uh sure" I said. The car ride was quiet at all. We were laughing so much. I didn't expect him too be so funny.

Jocelyn's Pov

I got feels just by Luke calling me his girlfriend. It was silly but I mean C'mon. Luke was.....Luke. I couldn't ask for anyone better.