Ch.2 Kissing & Teasing

Luke's Pov

I was walking home with Michael and saw Jocelyn's boyfriend waiting outside a window. Ha!! MotherFucker I caught you cheating! "Wait mate" I told Michael. We waited until the girl jumped. No wayyy. It was Jocelyn. He got her and they left crouching. "Looks like little Ms. quiet is sneaking out" Michael said. "Ha maybe she's not that of a goodie-two-shoes" I said smirking. "What's up with that smirk?" Michael said. We both started walking again. "Just that this girl is getting interesting more and more" I said. "Luke do you like her?!" Michael questioned. "What! No she just seems interesting" I said. Do I like her? Nah... sure shes cute but she's boring. But shes cute how she stutters and gets red when you stare at her. "Mate your zoning out" Michael said. "Oh shit sorry" I said.

Jocelyn's Pov

I went with James to this party we were invited to. The thing was that we didn't know anyone there but Nataly and the owner of the house. It was a party for Anna high people. We didn't go there but we have partied with the owner George and he thought we were cool. We all got to the party and saw Drunk George. "Heyy guys!" he said. He stumbled to us. Nataly and I hugged him and James and him fist pumped. "Look who's here" Nataly whispered. I saw Luke and his crew. He was staring at me. "Lets go guys" George said. We passed Luke and he stared at me the whole time.

Later at the party

I was dancing with George when I felt someone pull my wrist. They pinned me against the wall in the hall. "Ha look whose here" Luke said. His face was 2 inches away from mine. "What do you want" I said. "Now now you don't have to get upset" He said. I saw his smirk through his voice. He got closer to me. "I'm not afraid of you" I said. "Really? Cause you should be" he said. "I can make a mess upon your innocence" Luke whispered in my ear. "Who says I'm innocent??" I said. "Heh your so strange" He said. He was soo close. "I have a boyfriend remember?!" I blurted out. "I don't care" He said getting close. His lips touched mine and we started kissing. Our lips started moving together . His lips tasted like vanilla and mint at the same time. He stopped pinning me and his hands traveled to my waist. I got my hands and pulled him closer by his neck. "We shouldn't be doing this" I mumbled through the kiss. "Who cares its just you and me babe" Luke said. We pulled apart and his kisses got down to my neck. "Luke... we should ... stop" I said gasping. I wanted him to stop but my hands pushed his head closer. No one was noticing us over the loud music and darkness. "No babe this has just started" He mumbled. "Jocelyn?!!?" I heard James call me. "Fuck.. Luke stop he's coming" I said. He pulled away and pecked my lips one last time before leaving me. I adjusted my shirt and James came over to me. "Hey" he said kissing my cheek. "You smell a lot like mint" James said. Oh fuck. "Really are you sure?" I said confusing him. "Never mind lets go" He said. Nataly came with us and we walked out. We passed Luke and his friends. "Hey!! James" Luke called. Oh my God if he says something... "what?" James said facing them. "Want gum?" Luke asked looking at me. "What kind?" James said going to get it. Luke smirked "Mint"