Ch.21 Drunk Jocelyn

Luke's Pov

I looked closer and it wasn't them. It was someone else. I rubbed my eyes and continued to go to the guys. I got a cup from Michael and scanned the room for Jocelyn."She's not here if your looking for her" Calum said standing next to me. "Where is she?" I asked. He shrugged "I haven't seen her arrive" He said. "Found her" Michael said. I turned to the door and she came in with Chase. She looked at me for a moment but turned away. I felt a pain in my chest when she did that.

All she did was sit in the couch and talk to people. "LUKEY!!" Acacia said. She was already wasted. "What?" I said. "Let's go home and have fun" she said gigging and trying to take my shirt off. "Mate.." Cal whispered. I turned to see Jocelyn and she was looking at what Acacia was doing. "Acacia Stop!" I said. Jocelyn smirked and Acacia made a pouting face. "What are you looking at Lukey??.. Oh its that chick again" Acacia said following my gaze. Jocelyn turned away and Acacia glared. "That little..." Acacia started walking towards Jocelyn. "No Stop!" I tried grabbing Acacia but she went up to Jocelyn.

Nataly's Pov

I was talking to Jocelyn when that Acacia girl came. "You bitch" she told Jocelyn. "Excuse you?" We both said. "You think you can steal Lukey from me hoe?" She said. There was a crowd now watching us. "Your not much of a competition slut" Jocelyn said. Everyone Ohhh'ed I smirked and Jocelyn did too. "You bitch he's mine!" Acacia grabbed Jocelyn's hair and Jocelyn slapped Acacia. Michael stood next to me and started chanting. "Jocelyn. Jocelyn. Jocelyn. Jocelyn. Jocelyn!!!" Michael started. Everyone soon started going for Jocelyn while they pulled each others hair. "He's mine!" Acacia yelled. Jocelyn threw her to the ground and got on top of her. Jocelyn started smacking the shit out of Acacia. "HeLp HeR!!" I screamed at Luke. He quickly jumped to get Jocelyn but Chase beat him to it. Chase pulled Jocelyn and Adam got Acacia. "C'mon lets go witch" Adam told Acacia dragging her outside. I followed Chase and Jocelyn to the kitchen. She sat down and Chase looked at her face. "That hoe clawed my face" Jocelyn said. She had scratches on her lower cheek. "She really did have claws" Chase mumbled.

Acacia basically got kicked out of the party so she left. The guys were still here and Luke had still been staring at Jocelyn. He finally got up and walked over to Jocelyn and asked "Can I talk to you Jocelyn? In private.." They left and Chase watched her. He had a weird way of staring at her. It wasn't like Luke's. It was more like he wanted to eat her..

Jocelyn's Pov

"I'm sorry" He said. "Yeah you should be" I told him. Luke and I were sitting outback in the garden. There was a cute swing set there and I sat on one.

"I should of told you about Acacia before you got a wrong idea" He said.

"Either way you weren't gonna brake up with her" I pointed out.

"But I can't!" Luke said.

"I think you don't want to..." I said.

"What do you mean??" Luke asked.

"Have you tried talking to her??" I asked.

"....uh No not really. I'm waiting for her to leave to L.A" Luke scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't think your even trying to get her away Lucas" I stood up and just walked away from him. I bet he hasn't even tried. He can't be living his whole life with her stuck on him. Cause one day she's not gonna want to leave. I walked to the kitchen and got another drink. Better to drink my pain away and forget him.

One Drink...Two....Three....maybe Five... I was probably on my tenth or eleven but I was alright. I was gigging at everything but I was alright. I just wanted to get Luke off my mind. I saw James and went to him. "James...where hAvE YoU BeEn??" I slurred holding on to him. "I've been here Jocelyn...are you drunk?" He said laughing at me. "Nah man I'm GoOd" I gave him thumbs up and started gigging. "Oh my gosh we need to take you home" He said. "Nope! I'm GoOd mAn...DoNt WoRrY AbOuT Meh" I said. James chuckled and took me to sit on the couch. Five minutes later I ended walking off somewhere. "Your Gone and I Gotta Stay High.. All The Time To Keep You Off My Mind.....Gotta stay High All My Life To Forget I'm Missing You" I kept singing that part even though I forgot the name of the song. I felt strong arms wrap around me and pull me outside. I got in a car and knocked out. Before my eyes closed I saw a bit of colorful hair.

Luke's Pov

I put Jocelyn in the back with me and Michael went to the front. "Isn't this kidnapping?" Calum asked next to me. "Not if we take her home" Ashton said driving. Ashton drove to her house quickly. "Need help bro?" Calum said. I shook my head and carried her bride style. I quickly opened the window and got in with her. I laid her down and sent Nataly a text that she was home. She looked so peaceful. I got out and closed the window. The guys we're waiting in the car and I hopped on.

~Note

Thanks to everyone that's voting!! I'm following all those people who at least vote once!! I'm very happy... Thanks for reading and voting!

Love you guys c: