Ch.1 Bumping Into A Bad Boy

Luke's Pov

"Mate hurry up we have to go already!" I told my friend Michael. He was on his daily fight against some guys. Of course Michael was winning. He punched the last guy and we headed to school. Same old shit like everyday. We arrive at school gets some stares and girls throw themselves at us. I'm not complaining but it gets boring. We walked through the front doors. "Hey Guys!!" Our friends said. We bro-hugged. We all went to sit in the benches out in the grass. "Fuck man girls are asking me to the Valentine's dance already" Calum said. "Its like a month away and girls are being desperate" Ashton said. "Thirsty bitches" Michael said. We all chuckled. "Are you going Luke?" Ash asked me. "Nah that's not my thing plus I think its stupid" I told him. "Awww man that's too bad I heard the dance is gonna be next to a hotel" Michael said.

~RINNNGGGGG~

The bell rung and we walked our separate ways. I had to get my books from my locker first. I really didn't give a fuck if I was late. I walked to class when someone bumped into me. Fuck my books fell everywhere!

Jocelyn's Pov

Awww man I bumped into someone. I was already Late!!! "O-Oh My G-Gosh I'm soooo SORRY!" I said. I quickly picked up their books. I saw the name of the person. Oh no it was Luke Hemmings. "Don't worry about it" He said. I didn't look at his face. I gave him his books and got mine. "I'm Luke" He said putting his hand out. "I-Im J-jocelyn" I said stuttering. I shook his hand. "I'd like to see your pretty face" He said. Oh my gosh my face was hot. I looked at him. "I-I think we should g-go inside" I said. He nodded and we went inside. People were staring at us. I sat on my regular seat in the front. "Why were you late?" My friend Nataly whispered. "I overslept because of yesterday" I whispered. She nodded. I felt eyes look at me from behind. Thats like my sixth sense to notice people stare at me. "Luke Hemmings is staring at you!!" Nataly whispered. What the hell is his problem. Woah that sounded mean. I really have to control myself. I really don't like weirdos staring at me... especially him. Mr.player with his friends the trouble makers. "MRS.MIRANDA!!" Yelled Mr.Jackson. "Huh?" I said. Everyone was chuckling. "Your zoning out" he said. "o-oh sorry" I said. I kept feeling he was staring at me.

~RINNNGGGG~

The bell rung and I had to go to second period. Luke stared at me once we left. Good thing it was Friday and I didn't have to see him again.

~End of School~

"Alright see you later" James said hugging me. I gave him a kiss in the cheek. "Okay bye" I said. He then left. "Is he your boyfriend?" I heard someone ask. I turned and saw Luke. "Yeah why do you care?" I lied. "Sorry God!" he said. I got in my car and went home. I got inside my house and headed to my room. "I'm gonna be studying! There's a test on Monday really important!" I lied. I ran to my room. I quickly got dressed and did my hair. I heard rocks in my window. I opened the window and jumped out.