Ch.17 Girls Play Fifa

Detention Jocelyn's Pov

Well this day went alright. We just had to stay in detention an hour. The six of us are gonna have a problem with staying quiet though. Mr.Griffin our gym teacher had to watch over us. He made sure to separate me and Luke. We we're all spread out. "Your Time Starts Now! No Talking, Whispering, Moving, Or Makings Noises!" Mr.Griffin yelled. I just stared at the clock above. This was boring. "How about something Mr.G??" Michael said. He glared at Mikey. "You should just cut half of the time because we all know we're gonna all start talking" Michael continued. "What No That's Not My Job!" Mr.Griffin said. "But it's gonna be easier for you Mr" Michael said. We all looked at each other and smirked. Mr.G looked at us and glared at us. "Okay I'm gonna let you go this time just cause I don't want to be here!" he said. "You may go but make sure the principal doesn't see you...goodbye" he said. And with that goodbye we all hurried and left.

"Where's your car?" Luke asked. "It stopped working so I came walking" I said. "You should of called me. I would have picked you up" he said. "I know that's why I didn't" I said. He got the penguin out of my hands. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm gonna be giving you rides" He said. "Luke you don't have a car" I pointed out. We walked out to the parking. "Yes I Do. I just got one...You would have known if you didn't hang up on me" He said. I smiled at him.  I followed him to his car. "Get in my lovely girlfriend" he said opening the door. I got in and put my seat belt on. Luke got in and started driving. "So I'm excited for the dance" he said. "Why?" I asked. "Cause it's gonna be nice going with you" he said. "Awe that's cute" I said. He smiled. We got to my house. "How am I gonna explain this to my dad?" I asked. "Shit didn't think of this.." Luke mumbled. "I'll find my way" I told him. "You sure?" he asked. "Yeah bye" I said kissing him quickly. I got my stuff and walked in my house. "I'm home!" I said. When I was going upstairs my mom stopped me. "Who gave you that" My mom pointed at the stuffed penguin and flowers. "Uh friend" I said. "Yeah I don't think a friend would give you flowers" She said. She raised an eyebrow at me. "Was it Lucas?" she asked. "It's Luke mom" I corrected. "So it was him?" she asked. "No mom" I lied. I walked to my room. "I bet it was Luke" My sister said. "You little shit shut up" I told her. She rolled her eyes and went to her room. "C'mon just tell me I wont tell your father" my mom said. "If I tell you would you stop bothering?" I asked. She nodded. "It was Luke he asked me to go to the Valentine's dance with him" I said. "That's so cute!" My mom said.

I have to go shopping now. My mom dragged me and my sister to the mall. She said I need a dress. I walked around millions of stores but I really didn't think dresses were my style. "You can't go to the dance in a band shirt with vans" my mom said. "Fine" I said leaving hot topic.

I was with Luke tonight. He snuck in my window. "Luke does your mom know where you are?" I asked him. "No but don't worry she doesn't care" he said. We were sitting down on my bed playing video games. I was sitting in between his legs watching him play fifa. "I can't believe you play fifa" he said. "Only when I'm bored" I said. I made a goal and Luke whinnied. "What the fuck? How could you be beating me?" He asked. "It's cause I'm awesome" I said. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I fuckin love you" he whispered. I gave him a quick kiss in the cheek. "Stop distracting me" I said. He chuckled and brought my back closer to his chest. "Let's make a bet if I can beat you in this game you have to do what I say all next week" I told him. "I do that anyway but what do I get?" he said. "The same thing..I'll do anything" I said.He bit his lip. "Anything?" He said. I nodded. "Fine get ready to lose babe" he said.

I looked over a Luke who was face down on my bed. "I can believe I lost" He said. "And get ready for that cause next week I'm on my period" I said. Luke groaned. I smiled at him. "Time for you to go babe" I told him. "But I don't wanna leave" he said. "C'mon you have to or I'll get in trouble" I said. He pouted but made his way to my window. "Bye babe" he said. I gave him a quick kiss and he jumped out. I shut my window and went to bed.

~ Note

Hey guys!

I'm kinda running out of ideas....Please comment anything you guys think that should happen. Also I forgot last time to thank you for voting on my story chapters I really am grateful that you guys take your time on reading my story.Thank you and comment ideas.